Window Tint

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Thinking of sticking some window tint on my car.

Was thinking of putting some dark smoke on the rear 3 windows and possibly light smoke on the front (35%) if i will get away with it.

Was just wondering with the dark smoke, will you still be able to see out the rear window with the dark smoke tint?? Cos if not i think i will just go with light smoke all round (or just on the back 3)

Thanks in advance.

I have dark smoked windows all round on my car and I can see fine out of them all. But that might be down to have illumnar(spl) window tint film.

Only time I have problem seeing out of them is if I am needing to turn round on a dark lane and there are no street lights. So I just wind my front windows down to see.

You should get away with light smoke even though your not allowed it.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Looks like it is dark smoke for the rears and light smoke for the fronts. The light smoke im looking at is 35% so it should be pretty light. I may just put a bit of light smoke on the rear window so i can still see out........

You should get away with light smoke even though your not allowed it.

Look at it this way, ur not allowed to use a mobile while driving or your not allowed to speed. I will put the light smoke on and if i end up getting told to take it off then i will, if not ill just leave it on.