Window wipers!!

jack_FR

ummm, i don't really know i'm afraid as I've not had to replace mine yet! Do you want the whole blade or has the rubber just split?

Because you could just buy a length of the rubber wiper from halFRAUDS and cut it to size?? ALOT cheaper then new wiper blade everytime?!

tkjeeves

Blue
Jul 13, 2008
oxford
if the AV pic is your actual car, looks like its a pre-facelift model and therefore likely to have the metal hook arm design and there for all you need is any 13 inch wiper or rubber blade. I'm not sure about the facelift wiper that has the plastic arm.

I went to ebay and got a retrofit flat blade wiper, about a fiver or a couple pounds more.

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
I had a retrofit aero 13" on mine for a while and it worked well, but now I have a skoda fabia arm and blade on it. The polo one fits straight on too and as said are a few quid from ebay... both nice little mods!

BigDave67

I got a rear one form Halfords, it was listed in their book thing for the Ibiza. I got a Bosch one, it fits fine when the wiper is in the off position but as it moves round the bottom of the blade touches the wiper arm and makes the top edge of the blade lifts as it wipes so misses the top of the rear window.

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
if the AV pic is your actual car, looks like its a pre-facelift model and therefore likely to have the metal hook arm design and there for all you need is any 13 inch wiper or rubber blade. I'm not sure about the facelift wiper that has the plastic arm.

I went to ebay and got a retrofit flat blade wiper, about a fiver or a couple pounds more.

the facelift wiper is exactly the same, it just has a fancy cover on it. No more effective than pre facelift lol :(

Mar 16, 2008
Wiltshire / Bristol
the people in halfords dont know all, clearly...

:no: Not with my experience of them anyway...

I prefere to use my local autofactors whom always know what they are talking about and are good to have a chat to about cars ect. Plus they are always happy to give advice.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise