Wing Mirrors in 'L' position

2Stevo2

Oct 20, 2015
North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Guys,

Having read it on this forum, I learned that when you leave the mirrors in the 'L' position whilst reversing, it should angle downwards to help you park....

.....however....

Why do mine do the opposite?!?! It angles up the way to a position that is not helpful. Am i doing something wrong here?

When i put the switch to the middle position or take it out of reverse it goes back to the normal position.

hutchy14

Dec 30, 2013
Mines goes down to look at the kerb when I reverse. Check the settings as it needs to be enabled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hutchy14

Dec 30, 2013
Maybe try adjusting the position of them a bit the try it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stu_m

Aug 14, 2014
Hull
www.themotorbikeforum.co.uk
I think you have to stick it in reverse then adjust the position to set it where you want and everytime you go in to reverse it will go back to that set position

dont quote me on that though

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I think you have to stick it in reverse then adjust the position to set it where you want and everytime you go in to reverse it will go back to that set position

↑↑^^ what he said

2Stevo2

Oct 20, 2015
North Lanarkshire, Scotland

Ahhhhhh....got to say that makes good sense. Think u might be right. Will giv it a go 2moro ;)

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.