Wiper Blade advice please for Leon mk3

ZK_FR150

Apr 16, 2016
Yeah I think they are the same company but as carparts4less is online they can give a better discount.

I got mine from ecp due to mine squeaking and doing my head in so had the convenience of click and collect

If you look online the Bosch set seem to be going for between £20-25 normal retail.

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
bosch wiper

hi i bought a bosch rear wiper sometime ago and on looking at box it says made in china not germany my sons cupra had a split wiper i fitted a set from alliexpress all seemed ok i suppose time will tell

kevster184

Mar 14, 2015
Yes same company, I think.

Eurocar parts have shops/counters for collection.
Car parts 4 less dispatch from a warehouse, no shops. I assume overheads are cheaper.

Always worth the comparrison.

I learnt that the Bosch ones at both these websites are the wrong length, even says it on the packet!

Car parts 4 less blamed me for picking the wrong one. Ok I failed to actually check/measure on this occasion! I got them to collect after a moan and got the correct ones from wiperblades.co.uk. :D

kevster184

Mar 14, 2015
Oh and my correct Bosch ones were made in.... Sebia.... the incorrect ones China..... used to all be Germany!

Last edited:

Oceansplasher

Mar 1, 2016
Great call on the Bosch wipers!! Thanks to all :D Really pleased with them. Thanks to a great forum. The Bosch wipers really makes a difference!! Should have gotten rid of the crap OEM wipers ages ago, but waited till the rubbers split and then in this weather needed a new set quickly. (You live and learn.)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.