Would a exhaust centre fit my backbox?

trebormint

Sep 17, 2008
Swindon
I've taken off my old toledo, a longlife performance back box. Now the new toledo has not had the back box replaced, so does not have the service join, otherwise I would put it on myself.

Would a fast fit centre (kwit fit, ats, formula 1 etc) fit it for me? Or is it a case of them only fitting their own exhausts?

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
no any garage will / should fit it ,

treads tyre n exhaust centre was going to fit my 4branch on my old car , only my car couldnt get over their ramps as too low, so had to go to an other place

should be pretty easy tho , air saw through and a joining peice & mate up , if a garage was to do it they shouldnt charge much for it

trebormint

Sep 17, 2008
Swindon
some fast fit centres didn't want to know but formula one had no issues with fitting an exhaust not supplied by them

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
I've had this will online tyres, some places won't touch things they've not sold you. I'm guessing a combination of not wanting to fit something not fit for purpose/fake and also not making money on a sale.

National Tyres down from me did my ARBs and a set of tyres then someone different was in for my next set and initially refused until I said they'd done the others.

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
ye just people being picky , but in the current climate id assume theyd snapp your hands off at doing piddly little jobs, and get something , than sitting round drinkin tea all day !

i had my strut braces fitted to my old car during its mot suppose its people you know, and go back to if the service is good , no matter what , they will value you as a customer

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.