Would this do the job? (HID's)

Neo

Fool member
Mar 24, 2009
That looks ok, just a question of which bulbs you specify with it... and what temperature.

ben-ducky

Feb 25, 2008
Llanelli, S Wales
Would it matter between 35W and 50W kits?
Because I know the standard bulbs are 50W but surely the fact that they are HIDs measn that there going to be brighter anyway?

What have you guys got?

Mattwood

Mar 7, 2009
Nr Southampton
I believe most folks have 35W on here. I've been looking at that set for my FR as it happens, just gotta wait and see if I'm doing the summer music festivals before I can shell out for them though :(

ben-ducky

Feb 25, 2008
Llanelli, S Wales
Ah right i see...thanks mate.
Glad you said that now because I've already ordered them :whistle:.

Just the worry now about where I'm going to fit the ballasts.

Jul 12, 2009
London
www.flickr.com
I bough that set. There very nice. Got the 6000k ones. In terms of ballasts it depends how lazy you are...

Some people put them all in the headlamp shell thing, which takes a lot of time, me however have used masking tape, and am yet to put the rear caps back on and drill the holes...

002-21.jpg

001-17.jpg

008-15.jpg

009-11.jpg

ben-ducky

Feb 25, 2008
Llanelli, S Wales
Some people put them all in the headlamp shell thing, which takes a lot of time, me however have used masking tape, and am yet to put the rear caps back on and drill the holes...

Haha cheers mate....think I'll be doing the same for the time being anyway. They look nice...should arrive tomorrow. Looking forward :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.