Jan 1, 2006
Cornwall
rite, these are the Audi RS4s -
AudiRS4s.jpg

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
Dont think the spoiler goes with the car but thats just my opinion.(i prefer the less is more styling) do like the Audi wheels tho.
You do need to sort out the back lights tho!!!!:wtf:
Nice colour by the way...

Reactions: Andrewwright

Reg

Professional Detailer
Oct 10, 2005
Berkshire
Seeing that, the RS4's would look best, very smart indeed. 40mm drop and job's a good 'un. As you say, any lower and you might well start making life more difficult for yourself.

And sorry mate, I just hate all this Lexus light rubbish. I think they look cheap and nasty, and like some sort of droopy eyed retard. Stick the originals back in - I think Seat did a pretty good job themselves.

snakebite15

Graham from Cornwall
Jan 1, 2006
Cornwall
PROPPER JOB (as the Cornish say) its really good having all you people say what you think, been very good help! so 40mm springs have been ordered, on way to get alloys within a month! Standard lights.....might fit them back on i suppose, and yes, i want to rip that spoiler off!, I look at it everytime i get in and out my car and looking out ov my window from my room, aslo im imbarrased to go out with the racers becoz ov it, lol thats bad isnt it! Pics uploaded shortly!

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
i think that "could" look ok on a LCR... but that would be pushing it...
Needs be much lower, more agressive bumpers and skirts, big lairy wheels, lose the lights and change to an oval exhaust. then i think it wuld look LOVELY!
But as mentioned befor. i think that is a lovely colour. id love an LCR in that colour..

snakebite15

Graham from Cornwall
Jan 1, 2006
Cornwall
lol ye fair enough. Tho i have 5 points on my licence n im still within my first 2 years ov driving!! So my insurance is sky high!! I wanted a second car just a crappy van n cant even get that! so what i have to have a standard car for another year or 2!!!??

19 on EaStEr SuNdAy

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise