Xenon fitment

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
just did mine today, remove the bumper and headlights and mount the ballast bracket on the chassis legs, loads of room and hidden when the bumper and headlights are reinstalled

davidol

Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
yeah, quick guide, undo 4 screws holding each inner arch edge to bumper, open bonnet and undo 4 screws above the grille, remove number plate, pull off bumper moulding (grey strip), remove 2 screws behind there, pull out towing eye cover and opposite cover, remove two screws (one small one towing eye side and large one opposite side), give the bumper a pull and it should slide off towards you after unplugging foglights, headlights are held on by two screws on top and two underneath

davidol

Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
im getting skilled at this, ive done 5 in the last couple of days, did a leon cupra R and a citroen C4 the other day, not fun!!!

might be worth me pointing out i can supply these kits now, stunning quality with headshrunk and braided wire, waterproof plugs, brackets for the ballasts, the lot bascially £100 + £5P+P, normally supply H7 fitment with 6000k temperature but all others can be supplied too, PM me for info

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise