Yellow Mk2 Leon Cupra - New pictures

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Very nice! How hard is it to remove the engine cover?

Cheers, if it never been removed before it's going to be a pain in the Harris, the engine covers only held on by 4 rubber mounts, it's just a case of pulling it up and a little towards the rear of the car. The only mount you'll be able to see whilst its on is on the left side a out half way up the cover. try spraying some wd40 on it and start from there.

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Cant wait to get my ITG now lol. SERE on here sells them. There a genuine Seat/VW battery box. Check this thread out for part numbers etc. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=209927&highlight=battery+box

Thanks mate, i shall add that to the list :happy:

Finally went out and took a few shots of the car today.

PC041837.jpg

PC041885.jpg

PC041868.jpg

PC041865.jpg

PC041857.jpg

PC041840.jpg

PC041839.jpg

PC041850.jpg

rosshutchie

Jul 25, 2011
Looks great mate. Front tints suit it perfectly. I would consider it myself, put the police are a nightmare here in Northern Ireland at the present time with modded cars :-(

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
car is looking good mate.

Thanks mate,

Looks like some of the mods I wanted are going to end up arriving sooner rather than later. Got talking to Damian at DPM today who quoted me rather good prices for a set of AP coilovers and a Blueflame turbo back exhaust and decat. Can't wait, the coilovers will be going on after winters gone though.

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Finally registered my private plates to my car, only one problem...................................

fa8f9340.jpg

i wanted to go for a smaller than standard plate size for the front and rear, but this is ridiculous :rolleyes:

think i should have double checked the sizes :D

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Over the Christmas period i managed to get my coilovers and TBE exhaust fitted. To say im happy with the outcome would be an understatement.

I'm surprisingly please with the handling and ride comfort of the AP coilovers, personally, i would'nt say iv compromised any ride comfort and the car seems more composed then cornering.

Anyway, here's a few videos of the car, no amazing fly-by's as it was only done it a car park. Pictures will follow after i try and sort them out on Photoshop.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Looking awesome mate. I also did my ARB's and coillies last week and am also very pleased with the result. Sounds insane too. I also have the TBE system lying here waiting to be fitted.

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Looking awesome mate. I also did my ARB's and coillies last week and am also very pleased with the result. Sounds insane too. I also have the TBE system lying here waiting to be fitted.

Thanks mate, so it yours, ha, i really need a better video. its loud but i absolutely love it.

Exhaust sounds insane!

L.E. Is that the resonated..or non-resonated cat-back?

Its a decat turbo back exhaust mate.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.