You might not believe it, but Cupra Ordered! - and is here!

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
no words...

i took the car at sunset so only 4 images at imageshack(hopefully they are loaded),( tomorow i promise a lot of pictures including the armrest which is fantastic and the seatsport door sills!!!really quick first impressions now:the car is fantastically smooth and feels really powerfull allthough reved really slowly and carefully up until 4000 rpm only.steering and seats fantastic.suspension a little hard but small price to pay!all in all best car ever had(and had a lot!!):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
i took the car at sunset so only 4 images at imageshack(hopefully they are loaded),( tomorow i promise a lot of pictures including the armrest which is fantastic and the seatsport door sills!!!really quick first impressions now:the car is fantastically smooth and feels really powerfull allthough reved really slowly and carefully up until 4000 rpm only.steering and seats fantastic.suspension a little hard but small price to pay!all in all best car ever had(and had a lot!!):) :) :)

Cool [B)] Glad you are pleased. :D

Pics look great. Looking forward to more when you get a chance (I'm sure you'll be trying to rack up the run in miles so you can let it fly though).

You're the only silver owner on here - apologies in advance for further picture drooling and requests. :yes:

Cheers,

Scott

INSIDER

DYSLEXICS UNTIE!
Oct 17, 2006
so you are either in another country on the boat or work at the docks unless you have driven the over tuned press cars that are at milton keynes:lol:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
so you are either in another country on the boat or work at the docks unless you have driven the over tuned press cars that are at milton keynes:lol:

No, he's UK

But I imaging running the worlds largest SEAT site swings some weight..... :rolleyes:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net

UK born and bred. Wouldn't be a long test drive on a boat would it. :p Could test it for leaks though eh. :D

We know all about tuned cars. If they are tuned they won't hide the fact from me or m0rk. [B)]

More than five years running this site and forum, promoting the brand has to have its perks now and again. ;)

Last edited:

INSIDER

DYSLEXICS UNTIE!
Oct 17, 2006
good arrows :redface: hope you enjoy it ours will be here in the next 10 days or so (confirmed on monday) so it will have plenty of testdrives we are also having a launch weekend on the 3 and 4 of march

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.