My10 Leon FR navigation

gilius

Hi,

I have ordered a new Leon FR TSI DSG, i have included the Tecnical package PLus (nav, xenon, bluetooth, optical parking front and back) and some other things.

What navigation unit will be delivered (november delivery :( ) with my car, is it the MFD3/RNS510 or is it the RNS310 or what, the seller has no answers and I need the confirm my order.

I want the unit with the 30 GB harddisk and also the possibility to use DVD discs for maps and MP3's.

Very greatful for any answers.

/gilius

Tony D

Neither of those you mention as far as I know. I've seen the upgraded stereo system in a demo car and I believe it's just CD based and the Sat Nav is on an SD Card. Definitely hasn't got a hard drive but it is touch screen. For full ipod integration you need an additional cable (around £70 I think).

IanG

Aug 23, 2007
For full ipod integration you need an additional cable (around £70 I think).

According to the Seat website it's £55.00 for the cable but I have been quoted £46.00 by a local dealer :)

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
According to SEAT website you will get the SEAT Media System (includes Bluetooth Communications Pack)

Why don't you call a few dealers who do know what they are doing and ask for the spec?

Last edited:

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Congrats on your order matey, I bet you cant wait.
I have ordered a Cupra which is due to be delivered in November to.

The Navigation Unit (Seat Media System) should be the RNS310 if it is a MY10. It replaced the one with the Hard disk but costs a less.

Is there a reason you need the Hard disk version ?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.