Pics Of My Yellow & Black Cupra Bocanegra! TMC Tuning Box and Power Pedal Fitted

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Yeah I was thinking about spraying them as the final resort...im gonna try wrapping the letters again on tues or something...just need alot of patience and some calming music lol

wigz45

Mk5 Cupra!
Sep 28, 2009
Darlington
Yeah i tried doing the cupra letters when i was doing the back badge but it got abit fiddly and gave up..also it would have alot of the vinyl sticking out at the edge which would make it look crap as i tried to do it for the letter A...im abit of a perfectionist too...was there for like 20 mins trying to smooth off the edges and ending up cutting them because i got a bit pee'd off lol

I took my car to a sign shop and they measured the letters of the 'cupra' badge and took a picture to make it in black vinyl, maybe somewhere could make it in your cf wrap?

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
*NEWS UPDATE*

Finally got a spoiler for my car...and I'm really happy with it :D

IMAG0095.jpg

IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Looks sweet!

Have to say the pics don't seem to do the colour justice. I've seen them a lot brighter or is yours pale?

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Nah mine looks alot better in person...its just the quality of the pic..its from my phone so no explanation needed there...but I was too excited so I just put up the pics anyways to show hehe :p

wigz45

Mk5 Cupra!
Sep 28, 2009
Darlington
hmmm interesting...so they did the work themselves? or they just measured it out for you to apply yourself?

No they just cut the sticker, i applied it myself. just put some tap round the edges of the original badge, took them all off cleaned it down and then put the new vinyl in place!
IMAG0188.jpg

Ill get a better photo later :)

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Hmmm that's very interesting...looks a lot better with black writing....I thought you took a pic of my car when i first saw the pic lol. Will look forward to the new pics you take

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Ahhh that looks way better than silver lettering....will get it done asap...will try cf wrapping first...ill have a stab at it.

Yeah mine gets dirty easily....always have black lines of dirtyness from my wing mirrors for some reason :( then the back of the car gets a lot as well :(

McMillan

Awesome looking car, really like the carbon wrapping.

Fancied having a go myself...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.