Pics Of My Yellow & Black Cupra Bocanegra! TMC Tuning Box and Power Pedal Fitted

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
*UPDATE*

Ordered some bulbs for the dipped and sidelights and took my car in to get my wheels refurbed and sprayed today..I absolutely LOVE my car more and more everyday!!!

SAM_0153copy.jpg

SAM_0155copy.jpg

SAM_0158copy.jpg

SAM_0163copy.jpg

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Yeah I know, my heart sank abit when I saw the wheels silver lol but SO happy they're anthracite now :D and the springs are next on my list!...prob order it next week or something :D...oooo its like Christmas all over again! :p

Apr 13, 2011
hull
looks really nice mate that's the color I want my wheels going love the yellow more in the mk5 than I do my mk4 not sure about the carbon wraped items probley due to the fact its not real am one of them people that if was going to have carbon it would be the real thing but love the look of it

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
looks really nice mate that's the color I want my wheels going love the yellow more in the mk5 than I do my mk4 not sure about the carbon wraped items probley due to the fact its not real am one of them people that if was going to have carbon it would be the real thing but love the look of it

Thanks mate but i know what you mean on the carbon...I'm abit picky myself but I'll make do with the fake as I haven't got the money to get the real stuff lol...wish i did though!

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Thanks mate, Nah not done any of the interior. I want to do the door handles like viktors and the mirror but I'm in no rush to do that. The major thing that i wish to do is replace the cupra seats with the Leon cupra seats but that's not gonna happen :( lol

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
Yeah was thinking a retrim...but the reason why I want the lc seats is because of the back where its black gloss...looks nice. I'm happy with my current seats though so I'm not fussed...comfort is the main priority :)

Jun 17, 2011
Grimsby/Birmingham
*UPDATE*

Ordered my springs a week ago and had them fitted on Wed morning and oh how much difference it has made to the look of the car!! Ive fallen in love again!!! hehe

Before

IMAG0097.jpg

After

SAM_0171copy.jpg

SAM_0172copy.jpg

SAM_0173copy.jpg

My stubby arrived a while back and put that on within 5 seconds :)...bad signal to Capital FM but the others is fine but im not too bothered about that :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.