elininator kit needs mapping

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
eliminator kit is for a rhd not lhd that has been supplied before

small end and a bog end on way out after 50k.

got internals from awesome and loads of other bits new FMIC forge and neuspeed bits

back in a week to set up and tune so will post power figures when done

Last edited:

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
not sure we have the engine out now and started to dismantle
will be back in on sat and then still struggling to get a remap done as dont want to use revo or cc want a real custom map for it

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
we will have once finished left a camera with the guy stripping the engine and will get passed to the guy fitting it and then will have the lot
with the fmic being done at the same time and filter and suspension
should be good

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
custom map would be better.

*might* be better - depends who's doing it, if they have any skill, if they have all the information & know what to do with it.

The number of people that offer 'custom' tuning, but don't actually do it would surprise (and upset) a lot of people

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
I was assuming he'd go with custom code. Wouldnt really want any one else to map my car by what ive heard about other companys

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
well they do in a way you get a std map and then they modify to suit. it is booked in at
www.west-tuning.com come well reccomended and want the car for 2 days to make sure its spot on.
looking for somewhere over 350 with all the bits we have done now.

minimivic

Drives a 16v mini
Aug 26, 2006
Dorset
www.btinternet.com
well they do in a way you get a std map and then they modify to suit. it is booked in at
www.west-tuning.com come well reccomended and want the car for 2 days to make sure its spot on.
looking for somewhere over 350 with all the bits we have done now.

Keep me informed on what Ray does for you. He didnt give me time of day when I enquired but he did come hightly recommended and he's only 40 mins away from me.

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
yeah he is a bit difficult i have to agree and never comes back to you and you have to call him every day to remind him that you are coming but meant to be a bit of a wiz so hopefully will all be worth it.
will post results and also a bit on the service as well

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
2003 LCR
GT2871R Elininator kit - 500cc genesis injectors
fully lightened and balanced engine with wossner conrods and helix flywheel and clutch
forge FMIC neupseed airfilter - piper downpipe - full system with decat
on coilovers and 18" mesh wheels. poly bushed strut brace
all the usual samco goodies and all that.

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
cc didnt want to do it. not using their parts, and they wanted 11k plus vat for what i have done....
being mapped start of week after next putting car back together next week and then off to rays
not changed pistons as LCR ones are made by Mahle and good for 500bhp anyhow very rare for a breakdown.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise