elininator kit needs mapping

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
why for bill to comment?

there are a load of manifolds available for the car but most of them are not in this country there are 3 different types in germany and atp now do one which direct from the states is about £240 delivered

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
well car now back in 1 piece and off to west-tuning.co.uk and see what results we get. i have had a lot of questions about where its going so will post info and pics as soon as i get the car back later in the week

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
cheers

not at tuners and get back on thursday ran 296 straight out of the box this afternoon

Last edited:

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
heres a couple from build this week

2vcgug1.jpg

2wbxs35.jpg

davet175

wrx??? who are they?
Dec 2, 2007
hampshire
not sure yet more work needs doing as having collapsing hoses so more silicone on order.. wont know full figures till next week so will be posted then.

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
they are now but they weren't for a long time so all the issues you see on a lot of the threads on here are due to being supplied left hand drive equipment.

the equal length manifold is coming from a company called xs-power £299 so was a good price also got an inlet manifold from germany for 400 euros

cracky, cracky, my mate has went through 5 of there de cats, and thats just a straight bit of pipe with welds, they keep cracking, the metal they use and welds are absolutelt shite, i had a turbo kit and that was shite as well,

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise