Jul 23, 2008
Manchester - UNITED
Im one of the stretch haters :D but ive gotta say that car looks spot on mate! love the colour and what youve done. Wheels look very nice, in the rear end shot they look really small, very euro :)
Like i say its not my thing but still it looks mental. Do you use it day to day ?

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007
Looking good fella - Im another one of the AntiEuro crew! lol OEM all the way but god that ibiza is smart. Sits real good too - rite on its arse! lol

Good job :D

fr-tdi

Detailing freak!
Feb 7, 2008
fife, scotland
cheers dudes!

i have came to one conclusion though....if hyou have a mk4 DONT buy a double din lol

its a righht pain in the arse....

half the dash has to come out you gotta grinder lugs off everywhere, a special mounting bracket was made in oder for it to sit in, levelling was easier as it was bolted to the security mount at the rear, the plastic facia had to be trimmed then put behind the ibiza facia just a facking night mare....

but its in an am never taking it out lol

Last edited:
cheers dudes!

i have came to one conclusion though....if hyou have a mk4 DONT buy a double din lol

its a righht pain in the arse....

half the dash has to come out you gotta grinder lugs off everywhere, a special mounting bracket was made in oder for it to sit in, levelling was easier as it was bolted to the security mount at the rear, the plastic facia had to be trimmed then put behind the ibiza facia just a facking night mare....

but its in an am never taking it out lol

Now your putting me of it, what is it like to use in the Ibiza & do the steering wheel controls work ok?

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
That headunit looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet but I know how hard it is. I've heard there's none of the plastic left in the back that there normally is when you take a headunit out? Heard it all has to come out! :blink:

fr-tdi

Detailing freak!
Feb 7, 2008
fife, scotland
That headunit looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet but I know how hard it is. I've heard there's none of the plastic left in the back that there normally is when you take a headunit out? Heard it all has to come out! :blink:

every last bit has to be ground off.

i can fit a normal headunit in what 5 mins tops

this took over 4 hours.

its nice to use in the ibiza and the steering wheel controls do work well.

albeit with a connects2 patch lead which is a further 50 quid
:lol:

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
14082008178.jpg

quite popular wheels lol..! never think id seem them on a fiesta though lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.