• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
welcome to the club, I'm currently on sensor #4

They wont do anything unless theres a fault code reading, no matter how bad the car runs.

I had a sensor error flag up last week, took it in, they ran the code, cleared it & gave it a regen, told me to come back the following day to have a sensor fitted (out of stock at time), I took it back, no code reading, meant no new sensor being fitted, as they need the code or some rubbish to claim back the warranty work. :blink:

I've got 6k left til warranty runs out, & I said, if it does go again out of warranty, what you going to do about it, as this job has been logged at this point/milage ....


TBH, I'll 95% have the thing removed once she's out of warranty...
 
welcome to the club, I'm currently on sensor #4

They wont do anything unless theres a fault code reading, no matter how bad the car runs.

I had a sensor error flag up last week, took it in, they ran the code, cleared it & gave it a regen, told me to come back the following day to have a sensor fitted (out of stock at time), I took it back, no code reading, meant no new sensor being fitted, as they need the code or some rubbish to claim back the warranty work. :blink:

I've got 6k left til warranty runs out, & I said, if it does go again out of warranty, what you going to do about it, as this job has been logged at this point/milage ....


TBH, I'll 95% have the thing removed once she's out of warranty...

thats **** what theyve said to you, im quite lucky as seat breakdown left the EML on so when they plug it in the error code will come up plus i have the paperwork from Seat breakdown with the error code on to prove it was a genuine fault. but for them to tell you that you cant have the part when it was only in the day before for that very problem is just shocking.
 
Last edited by a moderator: