what rear light do you like most.

tbh i think i slightly prefer the non standard, but i think standard with the red bits tinted would look ace on a black, easy and cheap to apply and remove.

if i can figure out how to post a pic (i have read the instructions in the FAQ lol) i might see what you all think of mine, you can see a blurry version in my profile pic for now, be kind!

leon cupra r

Back in an LCR!
Nov 10, 2009
Barnsley
I must say, apart from angel eyes / HIDs I don't think I've ever seen a set of aftermarket lights that I prefer over standards. Those smoked ones don't look too bad though I don't think, although I'd still be hard pushed to say I prefer them over standard.

Lees lights however, I think look pretty good! Not too sure about the LEDs in them, but apart from that they are better than the originals!

DSC02347.jpg

DSC02348.jpg

and the fronts

DSC02351-1.jpg

what do people think? i may or may not keep them, like i imagine the thread starter was im kinda 50/50 on it.

also even if everyone thinks it looks rubbish i might keep them, lol so dont be offended! just looking for opinions

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
DSC02347.jpg

DSC02348.jpg

and the fronts

DSC02351-1.jpg

what do people think? i may or may not keep them, like i imagine the thread starter was im kinda 50/50 on it.

also even if everyone thinks it looks rubbish i might keep them, lol so dont be offended! just looking for opinions

What tint spray did you use? I tried to tint my standard lights as there off the car but it didn't turn out very well. Crap paint me thinks :shrug:

What tint spray did you use? I tried to tint my standard lights as there off the car but it didn't turn out very well. Crap paint me thinks :shrug:

stuff i used is called 'savage tail light tinting spray' £12.99 from autosave Dundee,

a good clean with alcho wipes, lots of masking, and lots of light coats with 15 mins inbetween, left it for 24 hours then t-cutted, you can laquer too for a deeper shine but i like the fact that i can remove it 10 mins

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
stuff i used is called 'savage tail light tinting spray' £12.99 from autosave Dundee,

a good clean with alcho wipes, lots of masking, and lots of light coats with 15 mins inbetween, left it for 24 hours then t-cutted, you can laquer too for a deeper shine but i like the fact that i can remove it 10 mins

Cheers might give that a go ;)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Smoked-Rear-L...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3efd669c9d

it was seeing your tinted lights that made me want a set, i am definately gonna use the flyeyes kit spoke to a friend who had his golf done using it and they were brilliant

it would mean doing without lights for a few days though? it really is easy to do and you can remove it no problem and start over if you hash it.

i took loads of pics with the intention of doing a guide, il do it tonight and copy a link to this thread ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise