what rear light do you like most.

Tagsy87

Aug 25, 2008
Central Scotland
it would mean doing without lights for a few days though? it really is easy to do and you can remove it no problem and start over if you hash it.

i took loads of pics with the intention of doing a guide, il do it tonight and copy a link to this thread ;)

i am going to put my car off the road for 3 weeks in the summer and build a front mount put ma brakes on send off my lights and put on an exhaust when i get it :cartman:

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
stuff i used is called 'savage tail light tinting spray' £12.99 from autosave Dundee,

a good clean with alcho wipes, lots of masking, and lots of light coats with 15 mins inbetween, left it for 24 hours then t-cutted, you can laquer too for a deeper shine but i like the fact that i can remove it 10 mins

Are you spraying the outside or the inside of the cluster mate? Excuse my ignorance.

GazMac

Oct 26, 2009
standard for me, was gonna change mine but have definately changed my mind now, thanks.

redid mine yesterday, left the clear bit clear and used a lighter tint on the rest, im happy with them now!

DSC02407.jpg

DSC02406.jpg

DSC02404.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.