Hard to choose - Black or Orange?

What color should I choose in your opinion??

• Orange

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Black

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

NickWest

Mar 27, 2010
Marbella, Spain
Hey everyone,

I'm still 17 and live in Spain, And I'm interested in getting a Seat Ibiza when I turn 18. But I don't know what color, I always said orange, but I just got back from the dealer just to look and there was one in black, and I found really nice as well. But I want your opinions. Black or Orange??

Nick

NickWest

Mar 27, 2010
Marbella, Spain
Hard to choose

Hey everyone,

I'm still 17 and live in Spain, And I'm interested in getting a Seat Ibiza when I turn 18. But I don't know what color, I always said orange, but I just got back from the dealer just to look and there was one in black, and I found really nice as well. But I want your opinions. Black or Orange??

Nick

NickWest

Mar 27, 2010
Marbella, Spain
And I was also thinking if I get orange to get black rims, have you guys got any ideas for nice rims? Could you please list them the name of the rims.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Orange black rims! Its sunny in Spain make the most of those bright colours! Black will stay shiny for longer but is also bloody hot and black and heat done go well together!

I was in Benalmadena in September and couldn’t belive how many Seat’s I saw!

joonash

Nov 12, 2009
Finland
www.seatclubfinland.com
Hi Nick!

If you want some wheel recommendations I'd say FR wheels in anthracite colour. Not black though, but I do like it more. See them for yourself:
ht tp://ww w.nettiauto. com/se at/ibi za/313 7737

Going to get a set of these for my ruby red 1.6 Sport SC as soon as I get some money!

Have fun with your Ibby, it's real joy to drive. ;)

EDIT: Forgot to vote for the colour: ORANGE!

NickWest

Mar 27, 2010
Marbella, Spain
Hi Nick!

If you want some wheel recommendations I'd say FR wheels in anthracite colour. Not black though, but I do like it more. See them for yourself:
ht tp://ww w.nettiauto. com/se at/ibi za/313 7737

Going to get a set of these for my ruby red 1.6 Sport SC as soon as I get some money!

Have fun with your Ibby, it's real joy to drive. ;)

EDIT: Forgot to vote for the colour: ORANGE!

thanks for the website but i think I might just let the 17'' wheels painted black. not sure though

Octane2097

Naturally Aspirated
Jan 20, 2007
South Yorkshire
Indeed. When i went to spain in my friends villa the ammount of bumped SEAT's i saw were unreal. Most of them drive like maniacs on the roads there!

ha was same in tenireif, when i went over thinkin im gunna rent myself an FR (cant belive how many SEAT's they have)
every single one had a dent thought i best not!

btw ORANGE

Last edited:

Daniel1431

Jun 21, 2008
Walsall, West Midlands
I know yeah when we called a cab there was a reanult one and a seat altea XL and i chose the altea and it was so clean inside and white. I had my photo taken in the drivers seat lookin like i drove the cab haha. Quite sad but was funny at the time :p

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise