Twiggy86

New Here, Old There
Mar 2, 2010
Stockport

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
mate, i think a lot of people on here would say dont buy them as they will crack on the first bump. i know they look nice and are cheap but in the long run they could cost you more.
get genuine ones as they will fit better and last longer.

Twiggy86

New Here, Old There
Mar 2, 2010
Stockport
I think I am worried about the whole "will be a straight fit" rather than if it will crack! I will wait for a good original set to come along I think! Thanks for the advice though guys

Twiggy86

New Here, Old There
Mar 2, 2010
Stockport
I can imagine i am looking about £600 for a full kit. I will wait until i have everything else sorted, including my coilies and wheels :)

Johnny_Mac_LCR

As a paint sprayer I can tell you, all fibreglass kits for all cars suck monkey nuts. They take alot of bodging to fit, even then you could spend hours and hours and they still won't line up properly. Just like anything else, you get what you pay for.

Cheapest way may be looking for a few breakers on ebay, get the different bits from different cars and then painted, you would have to get the fibreglass kit painted anyway, and they are always in such crap condition that preping them would send the labour costs right up.

luke_h

Aug 2, 2009
As a paint sprayer I can tell you, all fibreglass kits for all cars suck monkey nuts. They take alot of bodging to fit, even then you could spend hours and hours and they still won't line up properly. Just like anything else, you get what you pay for.

Cheapest way may be looking for a few breakers on ebay, get the different bits from different cars and then painted, you would have to get the fibreglass kit painted anyway, and they are always in such crap condition that preping them would send the labour costs right up.

just stay i way from the stuff all together spec when you can get it oem
we fitted a 4k veilside kit to a hyundi coupe i have never seen so much sh*t but saying thay nismo 350z stuff is good nothing is good as factory tho

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.