Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
i love this thread, some aewsome cars in here, its the reason i now have a lovely 2.0 ltr 16v gti sitting in the drive looking forward to being able to get some pics up.:D

hope its the best colour brown/copper ;)

just an update of mine

225733_214511741907525_100000461028562_760500_1025001_n.jpg

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Looks very sad Pete D: Mr Slak we need pics!

Probably haven't posted here in a while as my car looks too sorry for itself anyway(after being tipped over on the side by idiots), but yeah... I want to start with something I made for school a while ago(I study Game Design) :) We had to make a 3d model of "a car"(any car, as long as it wasn't all square, so no VW Golf 2`s) in full detail, as much detail as we could possibly make in the 7 weeks we had for it. Of course, everyone else choose Ferrari's, Audi R8's and that kind of stuff. I choose the Ibiza and my final grade was a 9, so I'm sure you guys will like it(there were 5 others with a 9 out of 36 hand-ins). I know the headlights and such aren't very good, but those are more easily made with rendering tweaks than by using 3d models, so I choose not to make them for the assignment.
Pics:
Ibizza14-04-2011textures15.jpg

Ibizza14-04-2011textures17.jpg

Ibizza14-04-2011textures23.jpg

So here are some updates of my real car:
Foto1522.jpg

Foto1531.jpg

Foto1509.jpg

Foto1528.jpg

And yes, that door in the third picture is my old door as it was bent badly from when the car was tipped over...

Last edited:

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
Looks very sad Pete D: Mr Slak we need pics!

Probably haven't posted here in a while as my car looks too sorry for itself anyway(after being tipped over on the side by idiots), but yeah... I want to start with something I made for school a while ago(I study Game Design) :) We had to make a 3d model of "a car"(any car, as long as it wasn't all square, so no VW Golf 2`s) in full detail, as much detail as we could possibly make in the 7 weeks we had for it. Of course, everyone else choose Ferrari's, Audi R8's and that kind of stuff. I choose the Ibiza and my final grade was a 9, so I'm sure you guys will like it(there were 5 others with a 9 out of 36 hand-ins). I know the headlights and such aren't very good, but those are more easily made with rendering tweaks than by using 3d models, so I choose not to make them for the assignment.
Pics:
Ibizza14-04-2011textures15.jpg

Ibizza14-04-2011textures17.jpg

Ibizza14-04-2011textures23.jpg

these 3 pitures are brill. might we see it on the next gran turismo game lol? get enough money to buy tune up parts and bang a TSFI engine in it with all the goodies!! no silly jap spoilers though!!:funk:

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Wow Harly that looks amazing! I love the stance!

Craig, I bet it's not going in the bodyshop for parking dents... Looks too clean for that lol... Shame the first pic isn't better quality as it would've been a really nice pic to be honest!, but the car looks great!

these 3 pitures are brill. might we see it on the next gran turismo game lol? get enough money to buy tune up parts and bang a TSFI engine in it with all the goodies!! no silly jap spoilers though!!:funk:

^^ that is actually pretty cool. Fancy doing my car? :happy:

I agree with Arun, those 3D pics are awesome!!. The Ibiza is looking great aswell :thumbup:. I really like the matt blackboard roof!! :D!!

Thanks a lot guys! I really like the black roof aswell, it's like, exactly the same color as the bumpers!

Well if I could I'd have it put in Gran Turismo, problem is I don't think Gran Turismo works that well with car mods? Plus I don't think there's a script for it, especially not in the programs I have access to(I mainly use Autodesk Maya 2011 but can use 3D Studio Max and Zmodeler too)... I can't promise anything but during the summer holidays, I might be able to convert it so I can put it in Grand Theft Auto IV, but I need to figure out how all that works as it seems more difficult than making cars for GTA: San Andreas(plus the game seems to crash more often when using carmodifications). I already know someone who can make the car handle and perform like the real car, right gear ratios and everything, even in an arcade-game like GTA! :)

Arun I would actually do your car if I had time lol, but I'm pretty busy with school right now and it took at least a month of work to make the Ibiza... During the holidays I might go about making some Ibiza models from people on here, although rims are a downright pain to make, especially BBS's and that kind of stuff... Kinda want to finish mine with a fully detailed interior aswell, and maybe part of the engine.

Aw and Athers.. Hell naw, of course no silly jap spoilers! No Jap stuff whatsoever! Jap tupperware + SEAT/VW = :ban: But a TFSI engine would rock... Imagine that in real life, all the boyracers at the traffic lights! [B)]

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland