Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Let's pretend you didn't put that up Wayne that's gash lol

Want this one so if some one can find out where I will love you forever

29131932.jpg

5ab41e8f.jpg

29131932.jpg

Tom wish I could get the mani on but I can't and don't think nicks about ,

Also don't even know if I'm going to the rr day just been told I'm going to see labyrinth the same night

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Got more little bits to do on the weekend change the thermostat again as the one I replaced was broken so ordered a neuspeed one from awesome gti , I have the wmi solenoid to fit and wire up a red led to the float switch for the tank , all the wires are run so wont take long , I've decided against keeping the wmi controller in the ash tray so I'm going to remove the ash try and have a sheet of carbon fiber with the controler inside and the red led warning light so it's on display to give me enough warning , I can still hide bits behind it and still get to the obd port , also have the new turbosmart dv to fit and test , then I can test the wmi out to see what gains i can gain

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Zzzzzz boring.... lol..

Only joking :) Looking forward to seeing how you get on with the wmi gains ;)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Fitted my carbon bonnet today :) let me know what you all think ???? Needs a little adjustment and spacing on the drivers side but other than that it's all good my aero catches lined up a treat :) ,

Also fitted my turbosmart dv but its going to take a while to set up correct , started to take the climate control out to measure up the carbon sheet , will start on it tomorrow tho :) shouldn't be to long then I can go for a drive to test the wmi

60264de2.jpg

f39a8aa5.jpg

fd38577f.jpg

85e80a5b.jpg

fb880bb5.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.