replacing parking lights front lights

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
hey guys,

I recently replaced all off my lights with GP thunder xenonlook 8500K( thanks mcdonald ), so everything matches with each other. But i ordered leds for the small parkinglight( 2 each side ) but they don't work. So now i have nice white/blue ish lights with the yellow shade from the parking lights.

Is there a solution for the leds to work? Or other nice white lights? Fitting is W5W if i'm not mistaking.

Greetz

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
No i used basic Leds, i will take a look @ these. It's also hard to rach for the inner leds in the headlights. My hands looked like i had a fight with a cat :p.

Thanks again mcdonald
(Bedankt hé noorderbuur)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I couldn't find any "error free" LED sidelights that actually worked in the Exeo. The Exeo is very picky about LED's being fitted. I fitted some plug n play in line resistors. clicky

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
the 4 leds that don't work... and now i ordered 2 times 2 pcs because each side has 2 leds! reminder i have the non xenon headlights maybe if you have xenon you only have 1 ?

And all my lights are now 8500k so i guess the 6000k leds are gonna match better. I hope :p.

Last edited:

carldavies13

Jun 28, 2011
Just a few pics of them!!
exeo1.jpg

exeo.jpg

have also just replaced the number plate lights to smd LED's no pics yet.

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
looking real good, how much (K) do they produce???? I got the numberplateleds too.
I used to turn the garagelights on at night when i parking it but sinds i got the leds i don't need too, it illuminates the whole garage....:p. I got the interior and numberplatelght from bluecars.net. more info on the modificationthread.

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
Looking nice, i might throw an extra LED in the boot also....maybe i don't wanna overkill it :p. I see you have the BOSE option too?! Just a question, is the amplifier setting maxed ot or can you adjust it manualy on it itself?? I know from BOSE site thats it located in the right side of the boot somewhere.

And what kind off exhausttips you got there, i'm looking for some nice ones. Maybe i go with an oval look or so.

jinidos

Sep 10, 2010
dendermonde (Belgium)
yeah i wanted to have the exhaust from the sport versions but i need to buy the whole exhaust starting from the catalic convertor because the sports have 2 pipes all the way to the rearmuffler and with mine only one pipe. And it would cost me around €1200. Still thinking about it because a tip each side is much better looking.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.