Italiandave
Guest
Hi people,
First post I must start by saying the last 3 years ownership with my MY56 Ibiza Cupra diesel has been amazing. Its time to sell and the steering has started to feel a bit heavy.
When I start it up initially it will be very stiff but after a minute or if I restart the car it will be normal.
I've not checked the fluid as I believe it's under the battery? Will I have to unplug the battery?
What is the likely cause low fluid or new pump? No leaks on driveway...
Thanks in advance.
First post I must start by saying the last 3 years ownership with my MY56 Ibiza Cupra diesel has been amazing. Its time to sell and the steering has started to feel a bit heavy.
When I start it up initially it will be very stiff but after a minute or if I restart the car it will be normal.
I've not checked the fluid as I believe it's under the battery? Will I have to unplug the battery?
What is the likely cause low fluid or new pump? No leaks on driveway...
Thanks in advance.