Another first impressions thread....PHOTOS ADDED!

reiben101

Nice car! I like these 18" wheels, much better then the other ones. Do you plan to paint them in black?

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Well your fr is changeing how I feel about the new Leon now.

I want to see one in yellow to make my mind up but am defo heading into the I like section.

Very nice spec u have there also glad to know your enjoying it

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
Well your fr is changeing how I feel about the new Leon now.

I want to see one in yellow to make my mind up but am defo heading into the I like section.

Very nice spec u have there also glad to know your enjoying it

Thanks buddy....Im originally from Hull myself!

What on earths going on with the Tigers....hopefully they wont throw it all away in the last 2 games!:cry:

But yeah, Im loving the Leon, Im starting to enjoy driving it more now - past couple of weeks have been very careful, tentative to bed it in. Last night, after a very long day in Leeds I flew into Aberdeen and got into the car with the aim of getting home as fast as possible. Had a really enjoyable drive pushing on through the quiet country roads up here..

Andy;)

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
is that led strip around your lights yellow? Looks like it and I saw one in red actually on the m5 and they were yellow leds too, don't they come in a white like on the advert?

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Thanks buddy....Im originally from Hull myself!

What on earths going on with the Tigers....hopefully they wont throw it all away in the last 2 games!:cry:

But yeah, Im loving the Leon, Im starting to enjoy driving it more now - past couple of weeks have been very careful, tentative to bed it in. Last night, after a very long day in Leeds I flew into Aberdeen and got into the car with the aim of getting home as fast as possible. Had a really enjoyable drive pushing on through the quiet country roads up here..

Andy;)

I don't know what's going on with the tiggers but hopefully they won't let it slip for the last two games and get there self back into the premiership fingers crossed they don't screw up lol.

So u used to live in hull also well done for getting out lmao hull is just a little city dumped in the middle of know where and u have to travel miles to do anything or get anything lmao :)

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
is that led strip around your lights yellow? Looks like it and I saw one in red actually on the m5 and they were yellow leds too, don't they come in a white like on the advert?

They are white, just the camera doesn't capture them, something to do with white balance/colour temperature :)

wiganlad81

Mar 27, 2013
As far as I'm aware they are all White. All the LED versions I've seen have been white including my own.

bigdan82

Here's a few pictures of my black FR that I picked up last friday and took these shots last weekend. I totally love the car it just pure amazing to drive and the LED lights are just top notch :)

bild_1.jpg

bild_2.jpg

bild_3.jpg

bild_4.jpg

bild_5.jpg

kugaman1

Mar 6, 2013
Aberdeenshire
I don't know what's going on with the tiggers but hopefully they won't let it slip for the last two games and get there self back into the premiership fingers crossed they don't screw up lol.

So u used to live in hull also well done for getting out lmao hull is just a little city dumped in the middle of know where and u have to travel miles to do anything or get anything lmao :)

YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHHH COME ON CITY Premier League here we come!!!!!!

YYEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH:cheers::yes::yes::yes:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Things i loved about the MK3 when i drove it at media day

LED Lights
Alcantara Seat's

Things i hated

Thing steering wheel on FR (FR/LC and LCR have chunky on MK2)
Old fashioned style windscreen wiper jets (single spray instead of fan like MK2)
Door handles on rear

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
Things i hated

Old fashioned style windscreen wiper jets (single spray instead of fan like MK2)

These kind of things make me laugh, surely it costs VAG more to buy cheapo jets for a few models then simply fitting the same standard fan spray jet part to all of their cars?!

Obviously not a deal breaker but makes you ask "why do that?!"

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.