What did you and your MK2 do today?

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Snow foamed it, rinse off, two bucket wash with noodle mitt's, rinse off again, wash wheels with wheel only spongey thing. (in the rain [:@] ) changed LED drl's and sidelights which had missing segments, fitted number plate LED's (allegedly canbus friendly we shall see ) have the mod kit if they do flag up errors . Have told GF she can clean inside. Just realised I have failed to clean exhaust tips (Solvol autosol) but as its now pi55ing down it can wait till tomorrow ;)

Mar 22, 2012
South east
yneqy5ys.jpg
y2yhysyh.jpg
atahu4em.jpg

Washed mine too glad I waxed it nice bit of beading!

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
yneqy5ys.jpg
y2yhysyh.jpg
atahu4em.jpg

Washed mine too glad I waxed it nice bit of beading!

Looks good mate, I need to knuckle down on ours and get it waxed etc. Need to sort out the bloody rusty hubs too , hopefully weather will improve :rofl: and I can get it done. Got a few days off soon (+ Easter ) so as long as I can resist the urge to go for a blast I'll do it then.......

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Managed to wash mine. Plus gave the interior a good going over.

Really wanted to lay down some SRP & HD wax but the rain defeated me after I had applied SRP to the bonnet and front wings

Last edited:

DaveD

Jan 23, 2007
Manchester
Managed to wash mine. Plus gave the interior a good going over.

Really wanted to lay down some SRP & HD wax but the rain defeated me after I had applied SRP to the bonnet and front wings

Rain? In Manchester you say, surely not! It defeated me too, wanted to fit my Carbonio CAI but it's been on off all day. I'll have to wait until next weekend now.

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
Fitted 15mm rear spacers, had 1 eagle f1 fitted as I've still got 5mm on the fronts so should last a few more weeks, snow foamed and gave it a good clean

Robban

Oct 15, 2011
Växjö, Sweden
Had previously bought a used engine cover that I today slaughtered...
Will not fit EVOMS induction kit that I will receive on Wednesday.

BR
Rob

Last edited:

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
Installed the new 3" downpipe and 100 cell sportscat today, took it for a spin afterwards and ran into a Porsche Carrera, he wasn't best pleased as he couldn't shake me at all, completely in awe of the car and it's power at the moment!

smallpaul

Well today I sorted out the heater fan problem (lack of 1-3), piece of cake to do. Cleaned cabin filter, removed heater fan and lubricated (teehehe), and replaced resistor! Now have full fan speed settings at last! :) Fan will need replacing soon though, as it still squeaks a little... :(

Sep 10, 2011
cheshire
Fitted a new gear box mount and all I can say is the old one was more knackered than I originally thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise