What did you and your MK2 do today?

tony323ci

Lovin' it
May 15, 2011
Nottingham
Parted company now have a phantom black 184 FR mk3 also realised I have the internal LED lighting too, Seat UK didn't mention it when I was searching tbe rihgt spec demo so thats a nice little bonus

Shame its now pissing it down on it !

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Parted company now have a phantom black 184 FR mk3 also realised I have the internal LED lighting too, Seat UK didn't mention it when I was searching tbe rihgt spec demo so thats a nice little bonus

Shame its now pissing it down on it !

Boooo.

You deserve the current weather for leaving the mk2s :)

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Well finally modified my spigot rings so that they sit flush with the back of the alloys, this set of alloys are probably the hardest set of alloys I've had to make fit my car, and after all this im not even sure I want to keep them, im thinking Bbs Lm's 18 x 8.5J front 9.5 J with a 2.5inch rear dish.....

Shawn-C-87

Dec 14, 2013
Edinburgh
Just had the car boo-lid resprayed and de-badged! Not sure if I should put the FR badge back though?? Think it looks to naked?

ahu9edup.jpg

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Any links to where you bought the fly eye kit?

Whats best in people opinions fly eye or tint

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Theres loads of kits on eBay. I'd say fly eye as they have tiny holes in to let light through.

I put my #keepfightingmichael sticker on the tailgate screen to show my support for Schumacher.

F344DA7B-AACA-4E5E-848C-FA2ED2002310.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise