mc funbot

The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

rcky89

Jul 24, 2013
West Sussex
Cheers mate mights crack on with this tonight any idea how long this would take to do for a bit of an ametuer?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

rcky89

Jul 24, 2013
West Sussex
Done it now. Big improvement. No more random dumping boost when driving slowly. Feels quicker aswell although thats probably just all in my head. Better sounding dv aswell. Thanks guys

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Karl-lcr

Jul 5, 2014
done this wee simple mod yesterday on my lcr. what a difference! holds boost far better an now pulls even better than it ever has!

Sam_chadders

Jul 15, 2014
Have you or has anyone else done the bypass on a polo gti the panel below the dipstick isn't in the same place? Thanks

Sam_chadders

Jul 15, 2014
As for a polo mate id like to have a look and see what can be done I like a challenge :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah that would be good mate wanna get it done hopefully and sai just put a cone on and done before remap on 9th august! Let me know if you need any pictures

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
As for a polo mate id like to have a look and see what can be done I like a challenge :)

Yeah that would be good mate wanna get it done hopefully and sai just put a cone on and done before remap on 9th august! Let me know if you need any pictures[/QUOTE]

Yes mate can do or of you want can always pop over for a brew one weekend and I can do it for you and have a look. Im in northamptonshire

Longy82

Jan 9, 2014
West yorkshire
Mc my 17705 ended up been a gremlin in my Ecu due to map it had so just on with fitting a wellycooler then it's going to r-tech for mapping so will let u know how I get on once it's done :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam_chadders

Jul 15, 2014
That's it not too far I'm in witney near oxford! Could do maybe next Saturday afternoon or Sunday or whenever you're about really?