2017 Leon!!!

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
The chap was friendly enough, I wasn't in there for anything other than a nosey at the new model though, I was in and out in 10 minutes. Can't be any worse than Blackpool...

Also I think there are a few SEAT dealers in Preston, This was the one on Riverway, not sure if it's the same one as the Liverpool branch.

I've asked for a quote via online messaging, so we'll see how that goes.

Cheers
The Blackpool guys get good reviews for their service department compared to the reviews of the Liverpool branch of the New Preston owners.

pdid

Jan 15, 2017
Cheers
The Blackpool guys get good reviews for their service department compared to the reviews of the Liverpool branch of the New Preston owners.

I'm only going off my own experience with the sales department, I'm sure the service dept. is fine as it's part of the Honda dealer.

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
Well Blackpool SEAT have just let me down telling me they quoted for manual rather than DSG even though they've ordered a DSG? Payment for the DSG would be £217 not the £187 they quoted originally, I've cancelled.

Back to the drawing board.......................[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Shame. Surprised if they had got as far as placing the order they couldn't sort a deal with you.

The pricing makes sense though on a manual. That's about the normal pricing I was getting.

I am going to order ours today or tomorrow I think. Managed to squeeze a bit more out of the deal and a tank of fuel. I have searched and searched and made enquiries with dozens of dealers and I am confident I can't do better, at this time anyway.

We are going for Mystery Blue. Shame there aren't more real life pics and videos of that colour, but I am sure it'll be ok. So....

Leon FR 1.4 Eco TSi 150 5 door manual
Mystery Blue
Seat Sound Pack
Spare Wheel
Convenience Pack Plus
LED interior pack
Adaptive Cruise Control
Driver Assist Pack 2
KESSY

pdid

Jan 15, 2017
Shame. Surprised if they had got as far as placing the order they couldn't sort a deal with you.

The pricing makes sense though on a manual. That's about the normal pricing I was getting.

I am going to order ours today or tomorrow I think. Managed to squeeze a bit more out of the deal and a tank of fuel. I have searched and searched and made enquiries with dozens of dealers and I am confident I can't do better, at this time anyway.

We are going for Mystery Blue. Shame there aren't more real life pics and videos of that colour, but I am sure it'll be ok. So....

Mystery Blue
Seat Sound Pack
Spare Wheel
Convenience Pack Plus
LED interior pack
Adaptive Cruise Control
Driver Assist Pack 2
KESSY

How much and which dealer if you don't mind me asking?

I offered to go up to £199 which would have been in line with the second cheapest quote (inclusive of admin fee) i'd had but no dice.

pdid

Jan 15, 2017
I'm holding fire until the 1.5 ecotsi comes out

Is there much difference to the 1.4? Power output is the same, I'm not sure if the torque is delivered differently? I need the car before May so the 1.4 is fine and I've only got it for 2 years.

I've managed to sort another deal but will be getting Monsoon Grey rather than Mystery Blue. Same spec as before, monthly is £186.99 but with a £180 document fee. Works out about £7 per month extra over the term.

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
Is there much difference to the 1.4? Power output is the same, I'm not sure if the torque is delivered differently? I need the car before May so the 1.4 is fine and I've only got it for 2 years.

I've managed to sort another deal but will be getting Monsoon Grey rather than Mystery Blue. Same spec as before, monthly is £186.99 but with a £180 document fee. Works out about £7 per month extra over the term.

My offers I have are with a couple of dealers. But based on an original offer from JCB SEAT.

Which broker did you get that deal with? Any reason for the colour change?

pdid

Jan 15, 2017
My offers I have are with a couple of dealers. But based on an original offer from JCB SEAT.

Which broker did you get that deal with? Any reason for the colour change?

That's from Blue Poppy. Colour change is due to the car being available and delivered in March, choice was White or Grey.

I'm unsure how it works with the lease companies, I'm assuming that the large fleet companies order in many vehicles of certain specs and colours at reduced prices. And that these are then made available to the lease companies to PCH and BCH.

Aknedude

Jan 24, 2017
Cars ordered now are 6 month on the way. just heard it from 3 diff. dealers. even in Germany, who normally gets the more cars than other countries. so expect sep. oct. delevery if you order now.

ajg74

Dec 9, 2016
Manchester
I popped in to SEAT Manchester today for some new wheel nut covers. While there I had a sit in a facelift FR in the showroom in the rather attractive new metallic red (is really a nice colour and I don't tend to like red cars!). Not all that different inside, there's the new 8inch touch screen which is very nice, nice improved graphics etc, the electronic parking brake, the trim around the dash, gear stick and steering wheel is piano black instead of grey, the door panels are in cloth instead of vinyl and that's about it. The new front bumper is much better in the flesh, as are the new LED head lights. All in all I like it. Also discovered that something that I thought was just a bit pants on my car is actually a fault! Noticed the MFD in between the dials was much brighter and higher def than mine, I honestly just thought it was a cheap, low def screen, when I asked if they had improved it for the facelift they said no and had a look at mine, turns out mine is faulty so is booked in for tests but they said it will more than likely need replacing, glad I popped in now!!

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Dsg-7 ??

Where precisely did you find this informationext generation n? Do you work for SEAT, VW Group, or for one of their dealerships?

Can be the new DSG7 (dry or wet ?), but as I read this new clutch will be used in the updated GTI
2017 with a listed 261HP. Still a difference with the 300 Cupra.

Also new Turbo system to be fitted, not spooled up by the exhaust gasses but more a super charger
fed by 48V.
So small(er) step to get AWD by Elect motor on rear axle, in future....
Elect dash will be option for now perhaps, but next generation will all have this =perhaps only the Style not=.

rich RS

Ibiza 1.4 TSI ACT 150 FR
Aug 5, 2006
Driving some where!

Mystery Blue
Seat Sound Pack
Spare Wheel
Convenience Pack Plus
LED interior pack
Adaptive Cruise Control
Driver Assist Pack 2
KESSY

I think that this video shows you a Leon FR in the - Mystery Blue - https://youtu.be/J9E9rby6VPY

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
I see the standard FR seats have been changed, they now come with less "leather" and are mostly cloth with just the outside band remaining. The rear are now fully cloth.

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
Signed the order form today...

Mystery Blue
Seat Sound Pack
Spare Wheel
Convenience Pack Plus
LED interior pack
Adaptive Cruise Control
Driver Assist Pack 2
KESSY

I have the vehicle detail sheet and its status code 10 already, with a build week of week 15. I am not taking delivery until end of June though, to tie in with my current lease going back.

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Combination ?

Signed the order form today...

Mystery Blue
Seat Sound Pack
Spare Wheel
Convenience Pack Plus
LED interior pack
Adaptive Cruise Control
Driver Assist Pack 2
KESSY

I have the vehicle detail sheet and its status code 10 already, with a build week of week 15. I am not taking delivery until end of June though, to tie in with my current lease going back.

Nice colour !
Where will the spare wheel be positioned ?
As the SSPack will come with a SubWoofer, or not ?
Do not think that we can configuere this combination here.

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
Nice colour !
Where will the spare wheel be positioned ?
As the SSPack will come with a SubWoofer, or not ?
Do not think that we can configuere this combination here.

If you choose the SEAT Sound option, you have to have the spare wheel. There is a subwoofer with the pack. I thought, like you say, you wouldn't be able to have the sapre with a sub.

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Ok

If you choose the SEAT Sound option, you have to have the spare wheel. There is a subwoofer with the pack. I thought, like you say, you wouldn't be able to have the sapre with a sub.

OK, clear.

My car is missing the spare, only a bottle. Dealer explained this as lack of space due to
the Sub of the SSPack

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.