ODBEleven Support for 2018 Leon

olie93

Jun 7, 2014
Whittlesey
Hello,

I have just got my 2018 Leon and have made some changes using my VCDS HEX-USB-CAN cable.

I now have an error code appearing, yet VCDS is unable to decode it saying that i need to buy the new HEX-V2 cable to be able to read this.

Does ODBEleven support that latest LEON or is HEX-V2 the only way i can read the error code?

Oliver

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I know it's not definitive but their website states the following

Full diagnostics and programming functions for all Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Škoda models from 1991 to 2018 are supported

Mines 10 years off being a 2018 car so maybe you can get confirmation from someone on here...

olie93

Jun 7, 2014
Whittlesey
I know it's not definitive but their website states the following

Full diagnostics and programming functions for all Audi, Volkswagen, Seat and Škoda models from 1991 to 2018 are supported

Mines 10 years off being a 2018 car so maybe you can get confirmation from someone on here...

Thanks for the reply. I did read that on their website, but didn't know if it was just a marketing term rather than being tested to work.

Deleted member 103408

Generally OBD11 Is better on newer cars than older ones.

We have just had confirmation from a forum member who has done some changes on 2018 car but as always VAG make changes to cars and some stuff that used to be there is no longer available as they remove it or its been re coded.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.