what did you and your mk3 leon do today

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Having the PS4s fitted today. Finally rid of the potenzas on the back :)
d8bae633344eebe5ed32942614ef2aaa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Quick one has anyone ever measured the starting tread on ps4s? I thought it would be about eight but only measuring 6.7mm.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Tully1980

Nov 22, 2017
Actually, the fact that the airbags didn't deploy could go in your favour when they look at whether it's viable to repair or not.

That’s a very good point actually - I hadn’t thought of that.. There’s hope for the turbo tangerine yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nickbrapp

Apr 16, 2018
Sure,

My partner has been using the car for his commute to work for the last couple of years and his millage has dropped from 20k plus to less than 5k a year, so he wanted a new car and has ordered a A3 saloon

Personally I would have kept this leon but he’s adimant he “needs” a Audi.

Il be sad to see it go, I searched for ages for the right spec one and I’ve looked after it with the intention of keeping it long term.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Sure,

My partner has been using the car for his commute to work for the last couple of years and his millage has dropped from 20k plus to less than 5k a year, so he wanted a new car and has ordered a A3 saloon

Personally I would have kept this leon but he’s adimant he “needs” a Audi.

Il be sad to see it go, I searched for ages for the right spec one and I’ve looked after it with the intention of keeping it long term.

Ah I see, you are moving over to the dark side:Audi. I’m sure you could of convinced your partner into purchasing a newer seat Leon as this one has served you so well...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nickbrapp

Apr 16, 2018
Ah I see, you are moving over to the dark side:Audi. I’m sure you could of convinced your partner into purchasing a newer seat Leon as this one has served you so well...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly, it’s only 4 years old so I don’t think there’s any need to change it anyway! We said when we got it we would keep it till it’s done 200k. But no no needs a Audi now for some random reason! The A3 is lower power, less spec but more money. Work that one out