What made you smile today?

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
inspired by a thread i saw on another forum "what annoyed you today".

i'll start.
on my way to work this morning, i saw a flying crow drop a pizza crust. a crow on the ground picked it up and flew to the window ledge where the flying crow landed and "returned it".

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I saw a carrot shaped like a man's bits...

Yep lowered the tone already. Made the Christmas food shop worth while while I childishly giggled to myself.

Reactions: kanyewest

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Small children falling over and hurting themselves brightens any day ;0)

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Reading the moans on the Glasgow Warriors forum moaning about yesterday’s defeat by Edinburgh, anybody’s fault but theirs, classic.

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Dropped my son off at senior school this morning & 2 girls watched him get out & said look at his car. I was proud for him [B)]

Reactions: kanyewest

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Dropped my son off at senior school this morning & 2 girls watched him get out & said look at his car. I was proud for him [B)]
You're allowed to do the drop offs from now on haha did you just do the nod of appreciation?

Reactions: BadBoy03

BadBoy03

Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
I still have to park round the corner out of sight! Go figure!!
Lol. I did have this once, when I had a red Skoda something courtesy car. I emailed my son a pic at school so he knew what to look out for. He then messaged me back l, telling me to wait in the overflow carpark. I was with him on that, I was embarrassed myself! :)

Reactions: Legojon

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Lol. I did have this once, when I had a red Skoda something courtesy car. I emailed my son a pic at school so he knew what to look out for. He then messaged me back l, telling me to wait in the overflow carpark. I was with him on that, I was embarrassed myself! :)
youre a very understanding parent! my mum would have told me to shove it and made sure all my friends saw that courtesy car :blahblah:

BadBoy03

Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
My dad used to embarrass us by making us sit out back of his pick up. We hated it & so I guess you never forget the humiliation!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I got one! On the way to work this morning. I swerved my favourite pothole. Only to realise during the night last night causing no disruption whatsoever, they've filled it in!!

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I got one! On the way to work this morning. I swerved my favourite pothole. Only to realise during the night last night causing no disruption whatsoever, they've filled it in!!
But remember if you got over it you'll get tar spots lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members