What made you smile today?

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Round here it’s best to go quickly, so hit the first one and fly over the next 1/2 dozen, repeat.

Oops just a seen Seat ad during the rugby prog on the telly. Distracted.

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Not very brilliant at filling in potholes round my way. Next car might be a Land Rover.

Sounds familiar, you live in the west country?
Tarmac is reserved for the private driveways around here... so I'm thinking Humvee for next vehicle! ( I can also plough through the cars that never let me out or pull over out of shear arrogance!) :drive1:

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Being booked for 36 site visits on the same day because of course Essex & Suffolk are soo small you can get from Chigwell to Lowestoft in 5 minutes !!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I'm guessing being March, they are using up the budget and frantically tarmacing everything they can fill. Give it 6 weeks and it'll all be torn up again anyway. I'm just enjoying not swerving like I'm drunk all down the road to work.

BadBoy03

Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Driving in the sunshine with the windows down & music loud. (Shame it was driving to work & not the beach though) :)

Reactions: kanyewest

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Driving in the sunshine with the windows down & music loud. (Shame it was driving to work & not the beach though) :)
Yeah always nice when the weather picks up... I'm just happy all the wind has stopped... I don't like being snow foamed more than the car haha

Reactions: BadBoy03

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Queued up at petrol pump behind a Seat Ateca. As soon as he finished he pulled forward to let me in. Nice gesture! Sadly the staff thought he was driving off & then asked him to pay first. Sorry :(
It's the little things that make people happy.

I was driving round in a crowded Tesco car park looking for a space this weekend and a guy waved me over to his space as he was leaving, got there and it was a MK1 Leon lol we nodded and all was well in the world till I had to pay for the shopping...

BadBoy03

Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
It's the little things that make people happy.

I was driving round in a crowded Tesco car park looking for a space this weekend and a guy waved me over to his space as he was leaving, got there and it was a MK1 Leon lol we nodded and all was well in the world till I had to pay for the shopping...

I find there is a lot of respect in the Seat world & that is why I love it! You'll always get a light flash from me peeps. :)

caz95

Jan 6, 2019
^^Lol amount of times I've kept up with another FR or had one keep up with me on the motorway :) Saying FR because that's what I'm in and Cupras are rare where I am

Reactions: BadBoy03

BadBoy03

Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Driving to work & heard Snow Patrol's 'chasing cars' on the radio. Felt like driving in the opposite direction & flooring it somewhere

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
When the S3 driver that pulled up next to me at the lights, stalled or something when they changed and I surged off, he was behind me all the way home on the city bypass, till i turned off.
I was in the city today at Loud and Clear, picked the wrong time to head for home! But the sun was out and so the roof came down on the Honda and just dawdled with the flow.
Nothing in the hifi shop that I really needed so home with wallet intact, lovely turntable on show, £37k though!!!!

Reactions: Bucksssss

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I was in the city today at Loud and Clear, picked the wrong time to head for home! But the sun was out and so the roof came down on the Honda and just dawdled with the flow.
Nothing in the hifi shop that I really needed so home with wallet intact, lovely turntable on show, £37k though!!!!
Did you just say 37k for a turntable lol what was it made of? MK3 Leon Cupra R ST?

Reactions: kanyewest
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise