What made you smile today?

Deleted member 103408

Dont use that as an excuse why you are breaking the speed limit please, I think they call the driving without due care and attention.

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Although, let me have a go at while made me smile today. Following on from my newly driving sons "every time I stop at lights a red light comes on the dash, but it goes when I pull away". He called me today to ask "how do I know how much petrol to put in to go from half a tank to a full tank". It's worth the £27k in University fees for... oh wait ... nvm.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
The reason I have no hair... and the future of the country:

nwwZ6yx.jpg

0A52Ubi.jpg

vZDsXH4.jpg

Reactions: BadBoy03

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
One thing that makes me smile daily is no matter how crap a day you’ve had, you can come in here to discuss Selling Kidneys, Macdonalds, Fairy Liquid, and sometimes we even talk about cars

You missed comparing sizes and colours of our sausages.

Reactions: Maypack

Deleted member 103408

That leads me nicely into the National Meet. I’m ready to put in a massive order for Sausages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant recall how much these come in, but if I can have two of the big sausages like the picture that would be great.
Can you pm me with cost and account so I can make sure we pay you this time.

Cheers

Deleted member 103408

Lucky the old master of the sausage has just confirmed to me in old money its 2lb in weight and I am a having 4lb so that i can have breakfast, lunch and Tea :)

Reactions: Legojon

Deleted member 103408

I have two and I am (very happy) to be surrounded by dog owners where I live so if you like dogs come to the coast and you will see many many more.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Life goal is to get a dog but with me and the wife working I think it's a little mean to leave a dog all day without seeing anyone and I wouldn't trust random people to walk it either lol my dog would mean more to me than my car and probably any children I'd have haha currently not allowed one as we have a cat that is scared of me getting up too quick so we fear she wouldn't come home with a dog haha

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Frick... they don't do speed blue!! White would be terrible to keep clean!!
e4b2f70eb60bb05e512303238e81c42f.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.