What made you smile today?

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Hmmmm Sausages time for that picture to come out again.

And to be clear mine is the biggest

index.php
Until I logged in I saw no pic...relieved now! Lol

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Same. I wanted a german shepherd. Pref with PTSD that attacks people when it sees flashing lights. That would be frickin' awesome!
We have a rescued staffi & he has a stress disorder with other dogs except German shepherds & lurchers. Loves the big ones so they can protect him. He is nuts but great with the kids & he's even better at scaring off intruders...the in-laws haven't ''popped in' since. Result!

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
We have a rescued staffi & he has a stress disorder with other dogs except German shepherds & lurchers. Loves the big ones so they can protect him. He is nuts but great with the kids & he's even better at scaring off intruders...the in-laws haven't ''popped in' since. Result!

My border collie was a rescue. He didn't really know what to do with other dogs. He only knew sheep! So every time he met a dog, he reached under their stomach with his head and tipped them on their backs. The other dogs found this quite confusing. But hilarious to watch (and apologise for). "I'm sorry miss, my collie appears to have tipped your dog".

Reactions: BadBoy03

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
I will never have a dog, as after having my daughters poky wee dog for a long weekend, I am knackard. The early walks, feeding, picking up the crap (could not believe she could do such big ones) constant attention late night toilet trips b4 she goes to bed, the grandkids are less work.I smiled when she went home, never again.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
The entire Cumbrian police force (both cars) are out on the look out for a man in a red Cupra last seen buffing a sheep.

Reactions: BadBoy03
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.