• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Naveed922

Active Member
Feb 25, 2018
40
2
Hi, just after some advice

Im looking to change my front brakes and want to know which brake discs and pads are decent. Looking on euro car parts theres so many to choose from.

I do a lot of motorway miles & im not after performance. if someone could link me to some decent sets on eurocarparts please


SEAT IBIZA FR 1.2TSI 2015
 
Pagid are decent economy discs and pads.

Be careful with ecp as their website will list lots of brakes for your car but only a handful will actually fit. Be sure to check the specifications carefully.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
 
Hum, you're not wrong there wrt ECP.
I recently bought some rear pads for my leon, checked and checked the specs, used my reg number etc and low and behold they were completely the wrong ones.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
 
yeah, there website doesn't categorise it properly, shows 2/3 different types and sizes which doesnt match up. Do you guys use ecp or go straight to manufacturer's website?
 
I, from bitter experience and many wasted journeys, do a lot of homework before ordering anything from ECP, but it is worth it for the savings.
 
I use ecp but I find if I go into my local branch and give my reg number they find the part straight away, it seems to the website that cause the confusion.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk