Brakes

Naveed922

Feb 25, 2018
Hi, just after some advice

Im looking to change my front brakes and want to know which brake discs and pads are decent. Looking on euro car parts theres so many to choose from.

I do a lot of motorway miles & im not after performance. if someone could link me to some decent sets on eurocarparts please

SEAT IBIZA FR 1.2TSI 2015

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Pagid are decent economy discs and pads.

Be careful with ecp as their website will list lots of brakes for your car but only a handful will actually fit. Be sure to check the specifications carefully.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Hum, you're not wrong there wrt ECP.
I recently bought some rear pads for my leon, checked and checked the specs, used my reg number etc and low and behold they were completely the wrong ones.

Naveed922

Feb 25, 2018
yeah, there website doesn't categorise it properly, shows 2/3 different types and sizes which doesnt match up. Do you guys use ecp or go straight to manufacturer's website?

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I, from bitter experience and many wasted journeys, do a lot of homework before ordering anything from ECP, but it is worth it for the savings.

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
I use ecp but I find if I go into my local branch and give my reg number they find the part straight away, it seems to the website that cause the confusion.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Yes, but unfortunately you don't get web prices walking in from the street.

At my local, you can ask and they'll find it on their webpage and print it straight off there with the discount.

Reactions: Brimfull
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise