Exhaust for 1.4TSI

Jan 28, 2020
I’m looking for an exhaust system as currently i’m getting leaf blower vibes. I have a 66 plate 3 door 150bhp DSG.
I was about to buy a scorpion exhaust but apparently they have discontinued it, and i really can’t fork out 780£ for milltek.

Any response would be great thank you peeps

Jan 28, 2020
I have looked into res delete and/or back box delete. i’m just worried it’s gonna sounds rubbish

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
I have a 1.4 TSI with a res and backbox delete. It's pretty loud and drones a lot when cruising.
I'm getting the resonator refitted once all this Covid bs blows over. I'd recommend just a backbox delete or maybe replace it with something that provides a bit of suppression.

Jan 28, 2020
I have a 1.4 TSI with a res and backbox delete. It's pretty loud and drones a lot when cruising.
I'm getting the resonator refitted once all this Covid bs blows over. I'd recommend just a backbox delete or maybe replace it with something that provides a bit of suppression.

that’s a lot louder than i was expecting damn!! has that got a tune aswell??

Jan 28, 2020
Have you looked into resonator deletes? Generally a lot cheaper than an entire exhaust and might do the trick nicely.

I have looked into res delete and/or back box delete. i’m just worried it’s gonna sounds rubbish

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
that’s a lot louder than i was expecting damn!! has that got a tune aswell??
Yea it's quite loud, I like the sound though. It's a bit different in the video.
I'm not sure about a tune, it drives very well for a 1.4 and seems a bit faster than my old 2.2 Civic. but that could be down to the weight and gearing.

Jan 28, 2020
Yea it's quite loud, I like the sound though. It's a bit different in the video.
I'm not sure about a tune, it drives very well for a 1.4 and seems a bit faster than my old 2.2 Civic. but that could be down to the weight and gearing.
yeah it does sound great, just the way it was gurgling and popping made me thought it had a tune

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.