• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Oct 8, 2026
2
0
I have a mk4 Seat Ibiza
Front and Rear Electric windows
Front and Passenger window buttons and inverted on the master switch - Locked out rear windows
Passenger window has stopped working now
I have Replaced Master Switch - door wiring harness on driver door
Issue still persists
 
It might have had replacement window motors, where the motor wiring is back to front.
That what I was thinking too, I did take a photo of the inner door wiring but didnt manage to take the photo of the motor inside the plastic
Would getting the correct motor fix the issue or would it be the wiring to the motor itself which is causing the issue