• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
There are ongoing projects like mhi2_altscreen_carplay and a fully working MHI2-Carplay-Maps.
The altscreen project focusses on Skoda for now but mentiones VW and Seat/Cupra which mentiones SEG11 P4709 MU1447.

It will just be a matter of time before we have a working Carplay in the virtual cockpit.

I might try to get one of the projects working if I can manage to do some reverse engineering of the working firmwares and my P4708 MU1409 firmware.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hristiyan Dyankov
There are ongoing projects like mhi2_altscreen_carplay and a fully working MHI2-Carplay-Maps.
The altscreen project focusses on Skoda for now but mentiones VW and Seat/Cupra which mentiones SEG11 P4709 MU1447.

It will just be a matter of time before we have a working Carplay in the virtual cockpit.

I might try to get one of the projects working if I can manage to do some reverse engineering of the working firmwares and my P4708 MU1409 firmware.
You may as well just update to 1447, not much sense in developing for an old software version
 
You may as well just update to 1447, not much sense in developing for an old software version
The thing is I have the factory Beats option which if I'm correct needs a dataset update after the MU1447 update.
I personally don't know if I can update the dataset without VCDS or an OBDEleven. If it can be done through something like MIB-Toolbox or more incredible bash without risks (knowing it will work) then I'll certainly update.

I work in the IT field so I am not scared to fiddle around in a terminal or update stuff. Except this when I do not know when I can loose audio in the car.
I can always get one of those VCDS clones if needed.