Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Very small update - bonnet seal now installed! 2 minute job so engine bay should stay cleaner I hope.

Picture to follow this weekend.

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Any main dealers sell it, not to sure but gsf might. Darren the reason Maz is selling the snooper is not because he can't set them off:cartman:. It's because If he does it doesn't matter as the amount of black smoke that comes out of his car will stop the camera from seein gthe reg plate anyway:lol:

strugers1

i went there a few weeks back but they sai that they ont list them anymore

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Bonnet Seal
-----
bonnetseal.jpg

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Milltek Exhaust
-----
AmD Technik are going to fit for me this Saturday a Milltek DP 2.5" and a Milltek Centre Silencer. :D

I opted not to go for the full Milltek system which is DP, centre silencer and backbox as I think it is just not required for the TDI. Having heard/seen the full system, in my opinion it wasn't loud enough. I also opted not to go for a DP and Milltek rear backbox either as I think the rear backbox will be a lot more restrictive than the Milltek centre silencer.

For test purposes AmD will try out various combinations to see what works best. This should be a good basis for all TDI people and hopefully be able to sort something out for all of us.

Last edited: