look what i just got :p

Gm8

Jun 13, 2007
Glasgow
refurb.JPG

just got these back from the refurb place :) £140 well spent

my coilovers have arrived too , and my LCR splitter . still waitin on my 20vt exhaust and my strut braces .

will have a good thread up soon !

Cuproy

Sep 4, 2007
Worthing, near Brighton
I've given up on my rims, they were battered when I picked up my 16v, just ordered a set of Rota Streamlines in white :D
Out of interest, where/who did you send them off to and is the £140 for all four rims???

(R)

gregclarks

Trying to Resist ARBs
May 31, 2006
oh mate JEALOUS!!!

I have refurbed 2 out of 4 myself, but i have lost my focus, it takes so long. they look amazing, test some of that anti brake dust stuff on them and let me know if they stay clean, mine get dirty so quick!!

Gm8

Jun 13, 2007
Glasgow
oh mate JEALOUS!!!

I have refurbed 2 out of 4 myself, but i have lost my focus, it takes so long. they look amazing, test some of that anti brake dust stuff on them and let me know if they stay clean, mine get dirty so quick!!

will do , they are gonna be a nightmare to keep clean lol !!

Mckellar

looks like mines a bit.
get the coilovers dowwwwwn!

i need to get mines painted.
Taken my porka wheels off for winter and polishing so its back to the multi's

multispokewheels.jpg

Gm8

Jun 13, 2007
Glasgow
nice one! I was gonna look into this, I live up in West kilbride so prestwick is the nearest place doing it. They look brand new.

do they refurb in any colour?

yes m8 any colour you want i think .

these ronals were silver when i got them , and not in good shape

Last edited:

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
will do , they are gonna be a nightmare to keep clean lol !!

...nightmare is an understatement, man. :flamed:

prepare for the following steps lol
...clean + wax, drive, brush off dirt, drive, clean, drive, brush off ...dirt!, CLEAN, DRIVE AND CLEAN AND CLEAN AND CLEAN!!! THEN GET BRAKE DUST THAT LEAVES A MARK AND CRY, CLEAN and then go bed! ...wake up ...clean.... u get the idea lol.

sorry rant over. ...u cant beat white wheels and black car, looks sooo nice!

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
...nightmare is an understatement, man. :flamed:

prepare for the following steps lol
...clean + wax, drive, brush off dirt, drive, clean, drive, brush off ...dirt!, CLEAN, DRIVE AND CLEAN AND CLEAN AND CLEAN!!! THEN GET BRAKE DUST THAT LEAVES A MARK AND CRY, CLEAN and then go bed! ...wake up ...clean.... u get the idea lol.

sorry rant over. ...u cant beat white wheels and black car, looks sooo nice!

Only know that scenario too well. I once applied some good quality wax to the ronals and I would say that it reduced the dirt build up by about 50%. But the application took as long as the normal cleaning would,lol.

Definitely worth the effort when they are clean tho:

05.jpg

Mig

Gm8

Jun 13, 2007
Glasgow
ur cars so nice czechboy ! at the moment my brakes are painted black , not sure wether to go red with them ?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members