aero wipers

Mar 17, 2007
montrose scotland
well lookin at getting a set of these i rember seeing on here something about certain part numbers you get to make the kit up.

can anyone supply me with the p/n, prices and where to get them from.

i did have a search but no luck at all cheers

andy

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
Thats all you'll need mate (for the front anyway), straight fit on to existing arms, will get you a pic of mine in a sec.

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
Quick phone pics (its raining ouside)....

8dx14pf.jpg

6saj0rc.jpg

Genuine VW, £24ish, work great, don't look too bad and fit straight on. Happy days :) Unsure about the rear as i don't have a rear wiper.

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
Mine were dealer only as they are genuine VW parts. But i cant comment on the quality of non dealer copies. If your not after genuine then theres tons on ebay for pennys. How good they'll be though, who knows?

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
I looked at ebay but different sellers stated different wiper lengths for the same car so was wary. Personally i don't think £24 is a lot for genuine vw quality aero wipers. As they fit straight out of the box and complete with wear indicators too. By the time you paid delivery for ebay items your looking at £15 anyway. And i'f they're shite you'll end up buying genuine anyway, but by that time your well out of pocket.

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
That kit is ok if you plan to upgrade the arms too. But if your just replacing the wiper blades then its quite pricey.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise