2009 SEAT Leon Cupra - facelift more official pics.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
SEAT have released a bunch of new images of the upcoming facelifted Leon Cupra due out here later in the year.

Uploaded them all to our gallery for your perusal. Selected a few images below, but click the link here for the full selection.

http://www.seatcupra.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=34086

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Poverty

the interior is nice but the exterior is rubbish. Pre-facelift all the way.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
the interior is nice but the exterior is rubbish. Pre-facelift all the way.

Agree, I like the holes in the front bumper but other than that they have softened the front end up. Prefacelift looks a lot more aggressive to me.

I really like the quilting in the seats :yes:

asim1

Is anybody else who has ordered the cupra facing delays? My week 28 build slot has been pushed back to week 36!! Anyone else in this situation or does anyone know why?

CupraNoobie

Every time I look at those new holes in the bumper, I'm somehow reminded of a certain Belgian detective. Can't put my finger on it.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Is anybody else who has ordered the cupra facing delays? My week 28 build slot has been pushed back to week 36!! Anyone else in this situation or does anyone know why?

These delays happen almost every year around this time due to a compulsory factory shut down during the summer it's usually 3-4 weeks.

This year due to the economic situation the down time has been extended so were led to believe hence the production delays. Its not unique to SEAT many manufacturers have these scheduled down times so they do not over produce.

dave_ph

:)
Jul 12, 2006
Somerset
www.vagowners.co.uk
Agree, I like the holes in the front bumper but other than that they have softened the front end up. Prefacelift looks a lot more aggressive to me.

I really like the quilting in the seats :yes:

at a complete guess, i reckon they have softened the looks a little bit due to the possible launch of a cupra R this year which will have more aggression?

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
The interior is a big improvement and the front isn't that different I like it. Could do with looking a bit beefier though IMO not RS focus esk but still doesnt stand out as a top of the range if you ask me.

ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
The front bumper just doesn't seem deep enough... I agree that the possibility of a CurpaR coming might explain why it's just not quite as beefy looking!

I agree totally, that front bumper is horrible. The bottom of it is way too in your face. It's the first thing I see when I look at it. Will reserve judgement til I se it i the flesh tho:cry:

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Stupid big ugly looking orange indicators, the vents under the grill do make it look like its got a mustache, its still got all the cheap stuff like the terrible battery cover...

on a positive note, the interior is lush, loving the seats and the black head lining also the steering wheel and white MFD. Exterior wise, i like the front bumper apart from the fact it isnt deep enough and is colour coded at the bottom middle instead of being black!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise