My Seat Leon Cupra R ** CAR SOLD* NEW CAR!

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
thats the plan! i will be ordering the jetex & the TIP at the same time hoping to do this monday

had a lovely yellow emissions light come on today, this has come up before weeks ago before the remap etc, got the error code, and tried to chase it down as there is two oxygen sensors on the exhaust i have bit the bullet and ordered them both £150 x2 fitting these sunday, so thats new MAF new o2 sensors hopefully new TIP and new Jetex cone filter with jabbasport heat shield! coming soon, then back on the rollers one final time!

will be a green cotton pannel filter in for sale section soon only covered 1k miles

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
thats the plan! i will be ordering the jetex & the TIP at the same time hoping to do this monday

had a lovely yellow emissions light come on today, this has come up before weeks ago before the remap etc, got the error code, and tried to chase it down as there is two oxygen sensors on the exhaust i have bit the bullet and ordered them both £150 x2 fitting these sunday, so thats new MAF new o2 sensors hopefully new TIP and new Jetex cone filter with jabbasport heat shield! coming soon, then back on the rollers one final time!

will be a green cotton pannel filter in for sale section soon only covered 1k miles

Your car is going to be very similarly spec'd to mine soon!

3" TIP, jabba shield and Jetex seems the way to go indeed from the setups I've tried and tested :)

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Badger 5 polished TIP arrived this week along with a huge jetex cone filter

also getting a new lambda sensor fitted precat as yellow emission light has come on

all x3 jobs for JKM tomorrow :D

then be back in buisness! hopefully that will be the end of sensors that need replacing £'s!

still need to get

Jabbasport Heat shield
Liquid Crystal Boost Gauage
Phenolic gasket

brakes need sorting as well, road tax and mot shortly to come groan

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
haha its a total money pit at the mo didn't think for one second the forge tip would be coming off!

besides im jealous of your liquid boost gauge lol

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Not a good day

Went to the garage today fitted the badger 5 TIP but can't get on with the jetex cone filter car was running rough with it makes loads of noise no bracket for it, or heat shield, so thats come off and changed back to the enclosed standard airbox with green pannel :D

very pleased with new TIP though

ordered Vagcom software as well this weekend have to learn how to take some logs

audiworldsig.jpg

wasn't running great friday so getting it checked over tuesday

Last edited:

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Well been back to the JKM today to check for any fault codes etc from fitting TIP and cone filter, as was not right friday had 4 faults logged 3 of them were nothing to worry about, one being temp sensor - replaced with green one, second was battery voltage to low - had a new battery fitted so not sure on that one! third fault was the strange turbo pressure to throttle response to slow check dv from friday, had the guys look at it today they cleared everything with VAGCOM and ran some logs, deffo no boost leaks, and everything looks sound in the bay all tight, so cleared all codes and it hasn't come back on, they took it out for a test run all seems great so now error free :D, they ran some logs today came back with some great figures! so hoping for a increase now in bhp and torque now!

Also ran me a nice new cold air feed from airbox to where the old intercoolers used to sit, removed the standard plastic air intake jobby!

Goes like a rocket once again :D be interesting see how much power now more importantly torque they did mention though im on the limit for the clutch now, and running a new maf which is not genunie one its working fine but vw/audi ones are better so may look into that at some point

Will run some logs with vagcom when i get it don't have a laptop at the mo so friends coming round lol

JKM mentioned these errors may keep coming up, could be due to the AMD remap so i will keep an eye on them this may help some on here as nothing is wrong with setup seems strange?

Will get some photos sorted in the coming week

Last edited:

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Yup upgraded rods? deffo have to get on the clutch case as well before xmas just in case

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Thanks t0m did nothing but rain all the way up there wettest day of the year! but i did wax it the day before! :)

have to get a few more vids for our meet back up there soon! im sure i can't change any more sensors between now and then lol

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Thanks t0m did nothing but rain all the way up there wettest day of the year! but i did wax it the day before! :)

have to get a few more vids for our meet back up there soon! im sure i can't change any more sensors between now and then lol

Next AmD meet should be August if Daz does sort it out for then as it usually is then..

I hate replacing sensors, but once done they're good for a decent while I find. :)

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Now have VAG-COM very cool bit of software no idea what most of it does but been scanning the car for errors got one anoying error code that keeps coming up which according to the good people on here could be my maf which i got at amd looks like I need a new MAF as the one i have is not geniune one & seems to be throwing up this fault code so will get that changed end of this month hopefully that will kill the fault code, also have the dreaded road tax which is also due this month! only 6months going for!

It would also appear that the clutch is getting weaker or so it seems to me, so will be needing a new clutch at some point soon, not going for standard one as that won't last to long running the stage 2 power so going for a perfomance clutch a sachs racing clutch got the price quoted with fitting something sky high like £1250 or something very much like that :cry: so am getting that done april time have decided, the last thing i need is for mine to go and leave me stranded which is what i eventually forsea happening!

just in time for the mot as well same month :( think it needs new disc's and pads and one rear tyre is getting low

killing me this car at the moment :doh:

to finish mods wise well will get there in a few months

Liquid crystal boost gauge
225 steering wheel
Forge Wheel Spacers + bolts

Last edited:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Just have to tell yourself it'll all be worth it mate. I'll be keeping an eye on your clutch developments..

Only problem with mine now is what I can see happening is me being happy with the 'finished' car, but then it'll be time to sell it..

So annoying, lol.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.