My Seat Leon Cupra R ** CAR SOLD* NEW CAR!

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
10mm front 15mm rear sounds perfect t0m yeah if you get me some more photos that be great, congrats on the job btw :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
10mm front 15mm rear sounds perfect t0m yeah if you get me some more photos that be great, congrats on the job btw :)

I tend to think it's the perfect setup for looks and stance. My tyres are nicely flush with the arches now :)

I'll be washing the car tomorrow in prep for brands hatch on sunday, so I will post up a couple of pics here of front and back if you want them in your RR or I can post in mine.

And cheers bud. I'm very happy about it! :cheers:

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
you on the track? :D

yes please t0m in here be great whats the situation with wheel bolts when the spacers go on?

how much were the spacers btw :D

oh got the 42 designs 02 spacer fitted today been out for hours in the car NO light so far! - back of the net! :D

o2spacer.jpg

put half a bottle of redex injector cleaner in tonight to a full £75 of super v petrol to clean up everything been running low for while

Last edited:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
you on the track? :D

yes please t0m in here be great whats the situation with wheel bolts when the spacers go on?

how much were the spacers btw :D

oh got the 42 designs 02 spacer fitted today been out for hours in the car NO light so far! - back of the net! :D

put half a bottle of redex injector cleaner in tonight to a full £75 of super v petrol to clean up everything been running low for while

You will need locking wheel nuts a new set when fitting 10mm & 15mm spacers, but worth it! AmD supplied mine and they've been fine, got the locking nut secure too, think they're £40 for the set. The oem bolts aren't long enough to fit when you put on spacers over 10mm.

Spacers are from my invoice £52 and £66 front/rear, the Forge one's. Again, without fitting, but I had these fitted the same day as my Milltek turbo back/Stage 2 map..

No matey, I'm going for the BTCC tomorrow. Spectating..

Have you driven the car with the O2 spacer fitted anymore today? No more check light? The weird thing is I don't even get an EML light but when you scan the car the code is there. Well it was last week until I cleared it...

Bit on the wall regarding jetex, never noticed a difference using it personally. But then v-power is the purest and cleanest fuel going and it's all I use so saves buying jetex fuel cleaner lol.

I've cleaned the car up good and proper today, got the gf's SLR camera at the ready from earlier got a few pics, but need a couple more of the front of course :whistle: :)

Will post the spacer related one's in here for you bud.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Here you go James, various pics to give you an idea of 10mm and 15mm Forge spacers.

059.jpg
[/IMG]
058.jpg
[/IMG]
048.jpg
[/IMG]
043.jpg
[/IMG]
042.jpg
[/IMG]
040.jpg
[/IMG]
037.jpg
[/IMG]
031.jpg
[/IMG]
028.jpg
[/IMG]
025.jpg
[/IMG]

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
thanks t0m adds to list if the car passes mot will get it on!

you car looks mint i wish mine was that colour some days :D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
thanks t0m adds to list if the car passes mot will get it on!

you car looks mint i wish mine was that colour some days :D

Nice one mate.

Black is stunning when clean though mate. I had one remember ;)

My 1st LCR was Ebony Black and cleaned up like a mirror. It had more of an impact look than the Platinum if I'm honest but I love both colours. All LCR colours look mint in their own right. OVNI, the silver and red I can't say any are nasty!

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Also mate, was this: http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=32887 easy enough to fit?

And has it fully cleared your lambda problem now bud? Mine is still bringing up the code. This is the ONLY code I have now after clearing it, it comes back so is exhaust related and if that has fixed yours I will go and click order!

Cheers!

Yeah no more lambda faults (did change the precat one though to a new one) or EML light flashing up with the spacer fitted its a bit of a bugger to fit because of the way the miltek cat is angled upwards towards the car so its not easy to get to be warned, you may be better off taking it to a garage to do unless you have the proper tool to take the lambda sensor off you might round the bolt off JKM charged me £33

Well i have now activated the windows up feature same as this video not my car but you get the idea just great! :D

[/QUOTE]

how to code the window trick? then look in here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=3435336#post3435336

Last edited:

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Update *

Car is going in for its MOT on the 28th hopefully it will pass going to get the map changed on it to REVO Stage 2! as getting fault codes at present sometimes then sometimes not throws up EML light which is anoying the hell out of me, car been checked over runs fine no boost leaks makes good logs so must be map related

So should sort it out once and for all :D

Last edited:

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Are you at AmD on the 28th then ?

No AMD is quite a treck out for me im afraid 3hrs although they do want it back to take a look at the fault with the map, im booked in at JKM for this week for MOT and as Revo have a special offer on until this sat save £100 off a remap i've decided to get it changed at the same time only 15mins away from JKM

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Should be ordering my 02 spacer end of this week mate. I keep clearing the lambda code but it keeps coming back and I'm sure my mpg is slightly worse when the code is there! Need it slapped on the Milltek.

Let me know how you get on with the REVO code in relation to your issues and if it solves them bud.

I'm sure she'll sail through the MOT too!

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Should be ordering my 02 spacer end of this week mate. I keep clearing the lambda code but it keeps coming back and I'm sure my mpg is slightly worse when the code is there! Need it slapped on the Milltek.

Let me know how you get on with the REVO code in relation to your issues and if it solves them bud.

I'm sure she'll sail through the MOT too!

Thanks t0m i think its worth fitting that spacer certainly won't do any harm as were running hi flow exhaust systems might just be down to that causing your code? although not had your fault code on mine lol been in touch with AMD they are very helpful and quite happy to investigate the problem just the distance and time getting down there thats the problem, don't really want the problem to come back or the EML light not to show up which sometimes it doesn't for a few days and have to return again, will let you know how it goes with the revo stage 2 software, checked the car tonight no fault codes, but at any point the light could come on which it normally does depending on how the car is feeling lol

its either 17705 on its own or both of the codes below, then EML light which mainly comes on when doing short journeys only

2 Faults Found:

17705 - Pressure Drop between Turbo and Throttle Valve (check D.V.!)
P1297 - 35-00 - -

17535 - Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Mult): System too Rich = EML light= Limp
P1127 - 35-00 - -

i give up... so REVO it is now

Last edited:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah I will get mine fitted soon bud sounds like it's sorted yours and reading the description of what it does it kinda adds up!! :)

Looking forward to your review of the REVO stg 2 on yours compared to the AmD code, and how you feel it drives on the road after! Are you getting an SPS switch?!

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Nah will leave the SPS switch can't afford it £'ss! can't see me wanting to turn it off :D

lol but will get the SPS3 switch is it? at some point where you can adjust the boost etc probably at a later date when the funds return!

Will ask JKM to set it up so its in brutal mode all the time :D

Last edited:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Brutal mode all the time? Sounds like mine ;) lol. It'll be good mate I'm sure. Enjoy it!

That's weird the Pressure Drop code you added in one of your above posts is the one which I got when my map was playing up in the cold. I'm sure it's IAT value related.

As I'll be going there in the next few weeks to get 02 sensor on. I'm going to have my mapped looked into and be the guinea pig!

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
Pressure drop is very common code by the sounds of it yeah i would ask AMD about changing the IAT value next time your down there see what they think

Looking forward to running with revo posted a thread on here asking what its like another fellow revo stage 2 owner getting good results by the sounds of it:

"Revo stage to is a very good map. Alot more settings involved that can be changed like timing, fuel, boost. The last time i had mine rr'd it made 278bhp, that was with a blown coilpack, dodgy spark plugs. A slipping clutch and my centre exhaust system was standard....since then iv changed the coilpack, got some ngk plugs(heat rated 7) got a new clutch, fitted a straight thru exhaust, had a forge actuator fitted...but havent had it rr'd since the mods. So immexpecting a good gain. It also made 358ftlb"

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.