SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
photoshoot pics have landed :) (low res for now)

hello all, i have been sent a few low res pics from my photoshoot.
Car P0rn :D

im so happy with them, kinda makes all the effort worth while. i will be sent the high res pics very soon, these are more a preview i was sent on facebook.
both the last two pics were taken outside in the pitch black, when he was taking the photos i couldnt even see the car lmoa :)
enjoy

anyone notice my jetex is red haha, i didnt ask him to do that but it looks good ;)

Last edited:

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
thanks john and dk, i my get the first pic put onto a canvas and take the pics of the mrs off the wall haha

LCR 225

Nick
May 1, 2010
Bristol
Hello mate :D. Fantactic pictures! They look amazing, fair play you must be well chuffed with those. Car looks flawless as usual and well done with the strut brace that came out mint. :clap:

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
thanks nick, yes very chuffed :) thanks for the strut brace dude, it came out so well, i think alot more stuff might go to the powdercoaters as the finish is perfect and cannot pick fault :D

LCR 225

Nick
May 1, 2010
Bristol
thanks nick, yes very chuffed :) thanks for the strut brace dude, it came out so well, i think alot more stuff might go to the powdercoaters as the finish is perfect and cannot pick fault :D

No worries mate. Yeah I think you should def go get your rocker cover done now, I know it would be a bit of hassle but it would really be worth it.

worzel

LCR 225
Dec 20, 2009
Jersey
Sam those are amazing photo's, makes it all worth while. Your car and your enthusiasm is something to behold.

I ordered some pro race 1.3 19" in hyper silver because I wanted a similar look, but the manufacturer f##ked the order up & the raw cast is knackered (apparently) so no more 19" are being produced. So this leaves me with a dilemma.

There are limited 19" that will bolt on to the LCR & I love how they look on your car, so I'm going to get some BBS CH in hyper silver 19". Can you let me know what spacers your running?

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
Sam those are amazing photo's, makes it all worth while. Your car and your enthusiasm is something to behold.

I ordered some pro race 1.3 19" in hyper silver because I wanted a similar look, but the manufacturer f##ked the order up & the raw cast is knackered (apparently) so no more 19" are being produced. So this leaves me with a dilemma.

There are limited 19" that will bolt on to the LCR & I love how they look on your car, so I'm going to get some BBS CH in hyper silver 19". Can you let me know what spacers your running?

thanks dude , top comment :) im using 15mm spacer for the front. need 10mm for the rear