cobra sport exhausts LCR VIDS ADDED!!!!!

Nov 29, 2009
Brighouse, W.Yorks
TBH the 2.5" full system comes at about £565
the 3" system at just under £600

only downside i can see is the DP + Decat look like 1 piece but surely wouldnt be hard to get it split and a flange put in

bargin if you ask me

so not a huge difference in price between the 2

Nov 29, 2009
Brighouse, W.Yorks
Think im going to go for one of these as it looks good sounds good and its a full turbo back!
if theyr in stock i will pick one up saturday!
we'll see how i get on...

Nov 29, 2009
Brighouse, W.Yorks
Yeah using them gonna drive over and pick one up Saturday if they got some on the shelf, will have to nip to seat too and pick a turbo to dp gasket also

Watch this space

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Thats some awesome prices. I have a 2.5 full system with a decat and the car sounds awesome with power still being impressive. Yes the 3" will get a bit more power no doubt but I still can't see a massive difference on the road. With my system the car was able to push out 288bhp, 313lb/ft. The 3" system guys on the same rollers are hitting around 10-12bhp more and about 20lb/ft more. On the road you can hardly see the difference if any difference at all. Cars been mapped well which is very important of course

I don't see the downpipe and decat as one piece being a bad thing, it's a good thing if you ask me. Less of a chance of any leaks around that area and is one smooth pipe for the gases to flow.

Keep us updated, looking forward to seeing one of these fitted :)

Nov 29, 2009
Brighouse, W.Yorks
Okay so the exhausts all fitted, first. Impressions are very good build quality is top notch and sound on boost is unreal turbo spoils loads quicker not boomy at all on motorway and town driving.

Pics up tomorrow when there's some daylight :)

Ben

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Great stuff mate. Get some pics up and a vid yeah ;) bet it sounds nuts. Love listening to the sound of my exhaust , don't even care how sad that sounds :p

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.