Strut brace for ibiza cupra 20VT

kieran_cupra

Yellow n Black works!!!!
Apr 15, 2006
Nottingham
LOL just remembered , I have no idea where its from was on the car when i bought it, it goes round the strut tops

MK 1 Golf rear bars fit!!

Ive got to wire mine up tomorow on got them sunday

HMM im sure thats going to be loads of fun.

jonesya3

Dec 28, 2005
Liverpool
Just been reading on another seat site that volkbits do one for the rear of the polo which will also fit the ibiza as they share the same back end apparantly he's also got picks of his car with it on ill post the link to the pics if you want :)

Ibiza Cupra

Copra said:
well the uk is in europe and the dealers here have them :confused:
Saw ur leon in a pub car park near guildford. very very nice. love the wheels, suits the car so well and makes it look so classy.

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
jonesya3 said:
Just been reading on another seat site that volkbits do one for the rear of the polo which will also fit the ibiza as they share the same back end apparantly he's also got picks of his car with it on ill post the link to the pics if you want :)

If you could mate, that'd be great, cheers

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Tom, i'm making mine when i can be arsed to measure it all up, i'll keep you posted.

But wow. I love that rear strut, who made that?

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
Phil, cool!

That strut braces looks wicked, as does the CF bonnet! Im wondering if i should save my money and instead of getting the bonnet sprayed and dents removed/ filled use the money for a CF bonnet instead.

jonesya3

Dec 28, 2005
Liverpool
its made by volkbits and its made for the 6N polo but will also fit the ibiza as they share the same back end, i cant say any more as thats all it said in the post i read but i have posted the number below if you want to give them a call

its 08712 221750 :)

ianbvw

Mar 28, 2006
norfolk
im makin my rear strut brace to my mate just made one for his corrado simple job if you can weld and cut metal! will post some pics when its done

CatB1

Nov 19, 2003
Manchester
www.freeserve.com
Made my own with heavy duty exhaust hangers & a piece of electrical conduit.Cost £2.48.

Strutbrace001.jpg

Strutbrace002.jpg

Pete

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.